✰8•Milkshakes✰

SEORIN'S POV

On The Phone

Seorin:Hi Jake.....

Jake: YAH ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING?

Seorin: Can you calm down a little bit my ear drum you know

Jake: Sorry but answer me mrs. Sim

Seorin: Okay I got it you are angry but don't call me like that Sim Jaeyun

Jake: Okay but now explain or you are done

Seorin: First of all stop overreacting it's not like I'm dating a stranger

Before Seorin could say anything more Jungwon took the phone of her hand and said.

Jungwon: Hi Jake hyung calm down we are not actually dating she is helping me out with Wonyoung.

Jake: So that is but still man WHAT THE FUCK? And remember if you hurt her you are done

Jungwon: I got it hyung I'll make sure that I'll treat her the best I can.

Jake: That's what I wanted to hear. Now I'm going to finish with my studies.

Jungwon: Wait hyung

Jake: What?

Jungwon: How you learned about it at the first place.

"Fair question tho" Seorin said while watching the whole conversation.

Jake: Everyone is talking about it and as far as I know Wonyoung is really jealous.

Jungwon: Oh I guess everyone loves gossiping so much. About Wonyoung let her be.

He said while smirking.

Jake: Bye Jungwonie

Jungwon: Bye hyung

End Of The Phone Call

Jungwon gave the phone back to Seorin and smiled. "WHY YOU SAID THAT TO MY BROTHER?"she yelled at him."Because" he said giving her an innocent smile that slowly turned into a more "satisfied" smile.

"Why are you smiling like that ?" Seorin asked. "Because Wonyoung is jealous" he said. "So...." Seorin said waiting for some explanations.

"So she will eventually give up as long as she can't do anything she will end up giving up. Then she will find someone new to play with a new obsession and she will let me be. She is doing this since she was a small child" he said swinging happily.

"What a weird person" Seorin said. "I still believe she will just stop when she will find someone that she wil truly love" Jungwon said. "You never know" Seorin said.

"Ehm Seorin" Jungwon said trying to get her attention. 'Weird he never calls me with my name' Seorin thought to herself. "What?" She asked him. "Well I know it is out of the blue but since we have to act like a couple shouldn't we get to know eachother better?" He asked a little unsure.