✰5•It Started ✰

{Time Skip Sunday}

SEORIN'S POV

I can't believe that this is the last day of the weekend. Shit it's Sunday which means that I have to tutor the one and only Yang Jungwon. My god why did I even agree with that? Anyways he is coming at 5pm which means I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want.

Well actually the whatever I want ended up being scrolling through social media and getting bored. It was around 3pm when I decided to video call my bestie to annoy her.

* CALLING CRAZY BITCH*

*CRAZY BITCH PICKED UP*

Karina:Hey bitch what do you want?

Me:Annoy you lol

Karina: Anything else?

Me:Ehm let's talk

Karina:Okay anything new to share?

Me: Well my day was quite boring until now but this bitch will come at my house to tutor him later SAVE ME~~~~~

Karina: Wait wait WHO WILL COME TO TUTOR HIM?

Me: Yang Jungwon.
I said while sitting upside down on my bed

Karina:AND WHY I LEARN THAT NOW?????

Me: Stop freaking shouting my ear drum.

Karina: ANSWER MY QUESTION SIM SEORIN

Me:You don't know because I forgot to tell you.
I said while smiling

Karina: NEXT TIME DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME SUCH A THING. WAIT..... WILL HE COME OVER YOUR HOUSE?

Me:Yes he will

Karina:NO WAY. WELL IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TELL ME RIGHT AWAY. I. NEED. TO. KNOW.

Me:Okay I'll....

And for about one more hour we kept talking about random things

Me: I'm sorry but I have to hang up I have to get ready or he will come and my house will be a total mess and I'll be with my pajamas.

Karina: Lol just go bitch

Me:Bye~~~~

Karina:Bye

*CRAZY BITCH STOPPED THE VIDEO CALL*
I started getting ready I cleaned the house. More like making it look presentable. I went in my room and I picked an outfit

 I went in my room and I picked an outfit

(The Outfit Obviously Without The Shoes)

'Let's do this' I said to myself. After a few minutes the bell rang'Shit it should be him' I thought and opened the door.

"I'm not late right?"he asked." Just come in to finish with that as fast as possible"I replied back. "Rude princess just rude" he said while walking in.

{Time Skip}

I kept telling him about the lesson and he seemed to understand it and I'm glad that means that it won't take us long to finish.

We've been studying for more than an hour. "I need a break" he complained while putting his hands on the table and placing his head on the top of them. He is kinda cute tho WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING SIM SEORIN COME TO YOUR SENSES.

"Well I guess we will take a break. I'll go to bring some snacks" I said and he simply nodded. I went to the kitchen to get some soft cookies that I had cooked the previous day when I came back from the mall.

"Here" I said while placing the cookies on the table. "You didn't have to but I'll take one" he said while grabbing a cookie. His eyes widened "That's so good. Did you made them yourself?"he asked and I nodded "Wow" he said while taking one more bite.

After eating some cookies I asked "Well about Wonyoung what are you planning to do?". He drank some water ans said "She has secret and she doesn't want anyone to know about this. I'm the only one that knows about that."

"I don't know if I have the right to ask but what is this?". "It's about her mom. Her mom works as a maid at the Sims house. I'm talking about the rich family btw" I was shocked when he mentioned my family and why I didn't know that her mom is working is my parents house?"Ah yeah I know them"I said I don't want anyone to know about that same goes for my brother.

"Wonyoung thinks that her life will be over if people learn that her mom makes money by cleaning someone's else house. I don't get that but that's her I guess" he said. 'Should I tell him?' I questioned myself he also knows my brother so will he understand?

"Do you want me to do anything else?" I asked. "Could you record her reaction while I'm telling her about that?" he asked. "Okay but why?" I asked. "She may say something that we can use to get back to her if this doesn't work. Something like plan B" he said. I nodded" Okay so shall we go at school earlier tomorrow?"I asked.

"Sure let's meet at the entrance okay?" He asked "Okay" I said. "Well there's something that I don't know if it will be helpful and I feel like I should finally say it to someone" I said unsure about what I'm going to do now.

"Sure go on"he said. I took a deep breath and started "Well I guess you know Jake. I'll get this straight he is my brother. We decided to live in separate houses so that we will be able to focus on our studies. Actually the main reason why we did that it's because we don't want others to treat us like 'The Sim's daughter and son'. I know what you are going to ask yeah they are out parents" I said and took one more deep breath.

"I don't know what to say. I didn't see that coming the Sim's daughter?" he asked. "Please don't call me like that"I said while looking down. "Okay I won't I understand you want people to treat you as Seorin for what you are and not like the Sim's daughter just because your parents are who they are"

"Exactly that" I said while smiling. "And why you said that this may be useful?" he asked. "Before I answer that I want you to promise that you won't tell anyone about that" I said while pointing at my pinky finger. "That's childish but whatever you want princess" he said while he 'connected' his pinky with mine.

"Now to answer your question. I thought that we can use that if nothing from the above won't works" I said. "Good. Well it's late so I guess it's time for me to leave now" he said while getting up to pack his things.

"And remember aside you Jake and Karina no-one else knows about this so shut it" I said while waving at him. "Sure whatever for you princess. See you tomorrow" he said while walking away.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Hello my lovely readers.

I feel like this shit is finally getting a little interesting.

I may update tomorrow as well because I have inspiration lol.

Good rest of the day once more thanks for wasting your time here.