✰20• The end✰

AUTHOR'S POV

They were eating pizza for lunch at the amusement park when Seorin and Jake spoke. "Guys we want your attention for a moment." They said and everyone was focusing on them. "Well I know you probably guess that we are not that close but that's all acting we are siblings" Seorin said leaving Wonyoung and Yeseo speechless while the others weren't simply waiting them to say that now.

They explained the whole thing with their family background and gladly the girls understood sicne both of them don't want others to know about their family background. Yeseo said about her father and her previous school and they all felt really sorry for her. Even Wonyoung said about her mom leaving everyone speechless.

Time Skip 1 Year Later
(Bruh I know it's a lot)

Seorin and Jungwon were at Seorin's house cuddling while watching a movie. Jungwon was playing with Seorin's hair when she suddenly spoke "You have realised that this all was just a plan" she said while smiling.

"Yeah and I'm glad that because of this plan I can call you mine" he said making her stand up. "Yah stop with cheesy lines" she said acting annoyed. "I know you like it after all" he said while smirking.

He placed his hands on her waist and he kissed her.

~𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷~

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

This cringe shit is finally over

Thanks for your support lovely hoomans

Ah and sorry if it was way toooooo cringe and cheesy.