✰15•He Got Wasted✰

KARINA'S POV

Ah where are you Jake pick up. He finally answered perfect.

ON THE PHONE

KARINA: Jake I need your help for something it has to do with your sister.

JAKE:Tell me what she did this time?

KARINA: You know Jungwon right?

JAKE: Yeah he is my friend

KARINA: I wanna make her realize her feelings for him so listen.

TIME SKIP
6:30 PM

JAKE'S POV

So let's call this dude

ON THE PHONE

JAKE: Hey will you come over?

???: Sure why?

JAKE: No more questions Jungwon just come ok?

JUNGWON: Okay I'll....

END OF THE CALL

Okay now let's get into the plan. After a few minutes he arrived. "Hi hyung why you called me?" He asked me." Just to hang out it's been a while" I said giving him a smile. "Oh okay sure" he said. That was close.

We chatted about school and other random things while drinking a little. "How is the thing going with my sister?" I asked him. "I don't know" he said in a cold tone. "Tell me" I told him.

"Okay I just you know just let it be" he said and poured more wine in his glass. I smirked but he didn't realize ' that's it ' I thought to myself. It's been a while and now he is totally wasted actually that wasn't what I wanted...

I just wanted him to drink a little more and say the truth to convince Soerin that he likes her. I decided to call Karina.

ON THE PHONE

JAKE: Yah Karina what am I supposed to do with him he is totally wasted now.

KARINA: Then plan B... Drive him at Seorin's house and leave him there saying that you have to do a project and you can't keep an eye on him.

JAKE: How did you think that in a few seconds?

KARINA: Talent now do as I said..

JAKE: Sure it's not like I want him here.

END OF THE CALL

Now let's get you in the car. "Jungwon?" I tried to call him. "Hmm" he hummed in response. "Come I'll drive you somewhere" I said and he nodded trying to stand up. This kid... my sister should be grateful about what I'm doing now.

I managed to place him in the car and drive him there. He kept saying random things but I couldn't even understand

SEORIN'S POV

I was at my house watching TV when I heard someone ringing my bell. 'Weird' I thought you myself and went to open the door.

Well that was the last thing I expect to see Jake? And wait Jungwon? "What the fuck are you doing here?" It was the only thing I could say.

"Well he got drunk and someone has to take care of him. I have to finish a project so could you take care of him?" He said leaving me speechless. "Thanks" he said. I didn't even say anything what is going on here?

He placed Jungwon on my sofa and he left. I swear I could have beat his ass so bad.

TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING

I got up and I turned around and I saw the last thing I could ever imagine Jungwon sleeping next to me?

Okay but why he looks so peaceful ANYWAYS calm down. Oh shit I just remembered what happened last night. Oh god I didn't do that...

I took a look at the clock. WHAT IT'S 10:05 AM???? I started trying to wake up Jungwon. "Yah wake up we are late" I shouted at him while picking up my uniform to dress up.

JUNGWON'S POV

"Hmm" what happened where am I? And why my head hurts? What the hell I did last night. I tried to stand up and I saw Seorin? Okay now I badly need someone to explain me what's going on here.

"Ehm Seorin?" I said and I heard her coming. "Yes what?" She said while taking the brush to brush her hair. "What happened last night?" I asked not really wanting to hear the answer. "No questions now just go and get your uniform I saw it at the living room" she said applying her makeup.

At this point everything was so weird that I didn't even wanted to know why my uniform was at her living room.

AT SCHOOL

SEORIN'S POV

It is 10:55AM we just arrived at the school and of course we ended in the headteachers office...

Well I just told him that we came together randomly like how I was supposed to say to the headteacher what happened last night.

Our punishment for getting late was cleaning the chemistry lab after classes. Perfect just perfect.

TIME SKIP
LUNCH

I sat with Karina. Yeseo wasn't feeling well so she stayed home today Karina told me that it's not something serious.

"You know that you have to tell me" Karina said smirking. "Tell you what?"I said acting completely innocent. "Don't even think that I buy it tell me. Like you both arrived at school at the same time but you didn't come together" she said.

Why I can't lie to her. "Well Jake brought him drunk at my house last night saying that he had to finish a project and here we are" I said it's not a lie I just didn't say the whole truth.

"I know there is more..." Karina said wanting me to continue but gladly the bell rang. THANKS GOD.

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘
This thing is going to end soon
I guess...

Bye bye lovely hoomans