✰10• New Classmate✰

AUTHOR'S POV

It was Monday which means school day. Seorin got ready and went at school her ankle was still hurting a little so she couldn't go really fast.

She reached school and saw Karina and Yeseo waiting for her there. She waved them and slowly went there.

SEORIN'S POV
Shit I still can't walk properly thanks a lot Jang Wonyoung. "Yah what happened to your feet?" Karina said while judging my whole existence this girl. "I met Wonyoung at a convenience store yesterday and she made me trip on her feet satisfied now?" I asked her. I'm obviously not giving a shit about my feet after all it's already better I bet tomorrow it will be alright.

"This bitch" Karina said while rolling her eyes obviously annoyed. "Unnie pls don't let her hurt you" Yeseo said. She seemed worried the last thing I need now. "Don't worry I can take care of myself it's not the first time after all" I said actually that's true she has done the same thing again. It's not new to me.

While me and the girls were laughing I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around it was Jungwon. Holly shit I totally forgot about him. "Good morning" I greeted him with a smile. "Good morning uhm are you alright?" he asked while pointing my feet.

"Yeah totally fine" I smiled at him. "Totally fine my ass I saw how you were walking before I'm not dumb" he said. This kid it's getting on my nerves "It's okay I've hurt it multiple times like that so please stop worrying about me because I don't like it at all" I said as calmly as I could.

"Whatever you want princess" he said and walked away. 'This kid' I said while rolling my eyes.

After a while me and the girls went to our classes. I had maths Karina had English and Yeseo chemistry. I was sitting on my desk while waiting for the teacher to come in. All the girls were whispering and chatting something but honestly I don't give a fuck.

"Good morning children. Please take your seats" out teacher Mr. Kim said while walking in. "Well class before we start the lesson I would like to tell you that we have a new student" he said while the girls were probably dying or something jeez. "Please come in and introduce yourself" our teacher as the student went in.

WAIT NO FUCKING WAY. "Hi my name is Park Sunghoon" he awkwardly introduced himself. "Now you may take a seat. You can sear next to Seorin. Ms. Sim please raise your hand" our teacher said and I realised my hand. For sure he couldn't find me otherwise.

He came next to me and I whispered- yelled at him "Why you didn't say that you will come at my school?". He just sat there quietly 'this bitch' I thought. The class finished pretty boring if you ask me.

We were about to leave classroom when I held his wrist "Now explain Mr. Park" I said to him while giving him and ' I'll kill you' face. "Okay I just forgot" he said. Something feels weird with him but he is always like that ICE CUBE.

My next class is chemistry fuck off I hate this teacher so much. "Yah Sunghoon" I yelled while trying to catch up with him. "I have art class why?" He asked while giving me a clueless face. "We are not together shit" I cursed and left to find Karina.

I finally found her "Hey Karina" I yelled at her. "Omg Seorin did you know that Sunghoon came in our school. If I find him I'll beat him up for not telling me" she said. "I saw him we were together at my first class " I said. "Why I always learn everything last" she said. "I didn't know it either I just knew that he came back I told you yesterday" I said. "This bitch I'll throw a punch on his face when I'll find him" she said.

"Calm down and let's go to find Yeseo" I said to her while laughing. Her reactions are hilarious.

While we were walking in the hallway she asked a really random question "How is the thing going with Jungwon?". Honestly I have no idea "Fine I guess". She rolled her eyes "You know that this is not enough right?" she said with a serious tone.

"Okay we just hang out some times but that's all" I said. "Oh okay " that's all she said. I didn't really care because I found Yeseo "Hey Yeseo" I yelled at her to catch her attention. "Oh hey Seorin unnie and Karina unnie" she said while smiling. "Girl stop calling me unnie" I said giving her a serious look. "Yeah me too" Karina joined out of nowhere. "I'll try" she said.

We were chatting but the bell rang. "Fuck this" I cursed and both of them laughed. "I have to go" I said while turning around to go to my class but I bumped on someone. I looked up to see Jungwon? "Let's go?" he asked and I nodded. I thought of telling no but the acting.

We were walking when he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. What's his problem seriously. At this moment I also saw Sunghoon heading in his classroom "Hey Hoon Karina wants to talk to you. Meet her at the launch or she I'll kill you" I said he gave me an 'okay' and a confused expression.

I realised that he was looking at Jungwon "I'll explain later " I said to him and he nodded. I looked back at Jungwon" Let's go?" I asked and he nodded. This weirdo hasn't even say a damn sentence today. "Are you okay " I asked him.

JUNGWON'S POV

While we were walking she asked me if I was okay. Honestly I'm not I don't know but whenever I see this Sunghoon guy I feel like punching his face but even I don't know why. "Yeah I'm fine I just didn't take a good sleep last night" I lied. How I was supposed to tell her how I really feel?

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I promised a big chapter and here it is

That's all for today lol

Bye bye my lovely readers 👁️👄👁️