✰14• Why I Did That?✰

SUNGHOON'S POV

Well it's been already two weeks since me and Wonyoung started working on this dance project and she is not that annoying actually I'm having fun while practicing with her. Today is the last day that we are going to practice before actually performing in front of the class.

WONYOUNG'S POV

Should I should I not? I was alone at a park going back and forth on a swing thinking if I should really tell him. Honestly I feel really stupid for what I did in the past even I don't get why I was so obsessed with Jungwon but that's in the past anyways.

The last two weeks I think I caught feelings for Sunghoon but not like the other time. The other time it was a stupid useless obsession this is really different. I can feel my heart flattering wherever I think about him I smile without even realising for a reason I really like this feeling.

I still don't have any friends to share anything since Jungwon left me for Seorin I have no-one to talk. I had only two friends my whole life Jungwon and Liz. I lost both of them for this stupid obsession.

I wanna talk to Liz and make up with her so bad we used to be really good friends but I acted selfishly I'm thinking of asking her tomorrow if she doesn't trust me anymore I guess she has the rights I wouldn't forgive myself either.

About Sunghoon today is our last practice so I'm thinking about confessing. If he reject me reasonable I'm not I wasn't and the best person in the past. I wanted so much attention but I lost it actually I'm happy about that it made me realize how stupid and bitch I was.

Time Skip During The Practice

'It's time' I thought it's now or never. "Sunghoon can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure go ahead" he said grabbing his water. "Well I'll get this straight these pastor two weeks while practicing I think I caught feelings for you and that I like you. It's okay if you don't like me back I mean who would. I just wanted to let you know" I feel a lot better now. But why he is just looking at me?

"Look you don't really have to think like that about yourself. Honestly yes at the last you weren't the best person but I have see that you try to change and that is enough for me." Wait what did he just say?. "And to be honest in the beginning I hated the idea of doing this project with you" he said while awkwardly laughing. "I didn't blame you I wouldn't be happy either" I said.

"But I really enjoyed practicing with you and yes I kinda like you too" he said. My jaws dropped what did he just say? I heard that right?. "What?" Seriously Wonyoung that's all you could say? Oh god what's wrong with me.

"So will you go out with me or you will keep looking at me like that?" He asked. "Wait what?" I aksed. Seriously next time I'm going to slap myself. "I said will you go-" he said but I cut him off. "Of course I'll" I said and I happily started jumping around. "Hey calm down" he said to me while laughing "Oh yeah sorry for that"I said while fixing myself.

"Ok now let's get down to practice" he said and I nodded.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Wonyoung character development forget that bitch oke?

Now I'm going to reveal Karina's plan

Bye~~~~