✰11• He Is Weird✰

Time Skip Lunch Time

AUTHOR 'S POV

Seorin Karina and Yeseo were sitting on a table waiting for Sunghoon. Karina wanted to scold his so bad.

"Yeseo if it's okay we told a friend to come and seat by" I said while smiling at her. "Yeah I need to scold this bitch" Karina said while being in her own imaginary world. "Yeah no problem" Yeseo said.

They were chatting when Seorin felt something from behind it was Jungwon. He placed an ice tea on her table and hugged her from behind "I'll see you later" he whispered in her ear. He stood up stroked her hair a little and left.

The whole cafeteria was looking at them. "Yah what's wrong with you mind your own business" Jungwon yelled at them.

Karina was squealing "What was that?". Yeeo was looking at them with a blank expression the girl was left dumbfounded. "Calm down Karina even I don't know what was that" Seorin said while trying to avoid more questions. That was obviously impossible since Karina wasn't done yet.

"Bitch how am I supposed to calm down that was like a scene from a drama" Karina said still in her own imaginary world.

"Shut the fuck up it wasn't even close" Seorin said in a annoyed tone.

"It is you useless asshole you don't even know how romances work but that's why I'm here" Karina said while being dramatic.

"Whatever you say" Seorin said while making an annoyed expression.

Actually Sunghoon never came so they continued talking about more random things Yeseo joined too. Besties things.

Time Skip After Classes

Seorin had received a message from Sunghoon to meet later after school with Karina because he couldn't earlier.

"Karina you will come?" Seorin asked through her phone. "Sorry I'll come a little later I have to finish an exercise" Karina complained. "Okay you know the place see you" Seorin said ending the phone call.

Seorin saw Sunghoon and said "Karina has to finish an exercise so she will come by later" Seorin said. "Okay sure let's go?" Sunghoon said. "Sure let's go" Seorin said and they started heading in the café.

MEANWHILE

JUNGWON'S POV

I saw Seorin walking with that new guy Sunghoon not again him. Control yourself Yang Jungwon it's not the first time that you see her with a boy. It's not like he is anything special. Just calm down and let it pass.

I just left and went home and took a shower to calm down. Honestly it didn't help at all. I decided to sleep just in case it would help.

AT THE CAFÉ

AUTHOR'S POV

Karina came as well. "Yah Park Sunghoon when did you plan to say to me that you came back?" Karina said in an annoyed tone.

"Seorin would say you anyways so what if I had done it" Sunghoon said giving her an innocent smile. "You bitch" Karina scoffed.

How they know each other well they actually grew up together

They kept chatting about the most random things they could but some times Seorin was spacing out.

SEORIN'S POV

Today he was so unlike himself. Why I feel the urge to ask him. Snap out of it Sim Seorin it's not like he is your real boyfriend after all. It may be something personal after all....

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Just wait for the next chapter I have no comments right now...