✰6•Fake Girlfriend?✰

{Time Skip Monday}

SEORIN'S POV

I woke up earlier than usual today it's the day Wonyoung will stop using Yeseo as an item just to satisfy herself.

I started getting ready for school. I brushed my hair and picked an outfit

 I brushed my hair and picked an outfit

(The Outfit)

I got my bag and left for school. Well Jungwon said that he will meet me at the entrance. I thought while walking in the school. Oh there he is.

AUTHOR'S POV

Seorin approached Jungwon and said "Let's go?" he nodded and they left.

While walking in the hallway Jungwon said "She always comes earlier so she will be at her locker probably checking her makeup or something like that" he rolled his eyes as they kept walking.

"Here we are"he said when they reached at Wonyoung 's locker he was right she was there applying some lipstick on her lips. "I'll go hide yourself behind the wall and do your thing"he said while Seorin nodded and left to hide herself behind the wall to film the whole scene.

Jungwon approached Wonyoung and said "Hey Jung Wonyoung" Wonyoung turned around "Oh Jungwon what do you want?" She said while giving him a big smile.

He went closer to her without speaking and pinned her at the wall. "I'll get this straight"he said while Wonyoung was kinda shocked. "Don't you even think again to blackmail and make Yeseo do things that she doesn't want or...." he stopped for a moment and went closer to her ear and whispered. "Or I'll tell everyone about your mom"

He pulled away and looked at her "Got it?"he said and was about to leave when she spoke. "What? Don't tell me that you are doing this for this bitch Seorin"she said with attitude. "Just do whatever I said"he said in a cold tone.

"I've been with you all these years and this is what I get ah?" she asked pretending to be hurt. "Just shut up and do as I said already"he said kinda annoyed. "Don't think that I'll sit here watching Seorin getting what is mine. I'm sure you are doing this for her and I'll make sure to end her"she said walking away.

Jungwon grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "If you dare to touch a single hair of her head I'll be the one to end you"he said. He was really mad. "Why is she your girlfriend. Come on now who would even like a bitch like her"she said

Jungwon couldn't hold back himself anymore and he slapped Wonyoung and said "Don't you ever try to hurt my girlfriend". Wonyoung was shocked she didn't know what to say she picked her things fixed her hair and left "We are not done yet" she shouted. "We are you just haven't realize it yet"he yelled back.

He was about to walk away but Seorin grabbed his wrist and made him to face her. "Shit" he cursed under his breath. "Now let's go at the yard and you will explain me like...... everything" she said and he nodded.

They were outside at the yard Seorin immediately answered "Why the hell did you tell Wonyoung that we are dating?" She yelled at him. He was just looking down "Sorry about that.... I just had to make her shut it and stop stalking me she is pathetic. I can't stand this anymore"he said still not looking in her eyes.

"I still don't understand why you said that"she said trying to figure out what's wrong here. "If she knew that I was dating someone she would stop being around and she has to keep quiet anyways. You were the first person I thought so..... I'm sorry" he said.

"I don't know what to say. I mean I know that Wonyoung is such a pathetic bitch but stil you shouldn't have said that"she said. "I know that I don't have the rights to ask but could you help me with that?"

"Do you mean that I should be your fake girlfriend?" she asked. He nodded and said not to loud for Seorin to hear "I wouldn't mind if you were my real". Seorin looked at him "So I guess that's kinda a favour so you have to pay me back" she said. "Seriously whatever you want" he said and let out a small smile.

"Well actually I have almost everything I want so ehm..."she paused a little bit to think and said "Well what about buying me a drink at the lunch until we will be over with this?" she looked at him waiting for his answer. "Sure whatever for you princess" he said.

"Will you stop calling me like that?"she asked. "I'll be honest it's impossible princess" he said. "Yah stop that" she said crossing her arms. "You already decided to fake date me so you should deal with that too" he said giving her a wide smile. "Whatever asshole" she said rolling her eyes.

"Is this how you call your boyfriend?"he teased. "Do you expect me to call you honey or something?"she asked. "No at least by my name would be fine" he said.
"Yeah whatever to deal with that fake dating thing "she started.

"Meet me at the park near school after classes oh and don't expect me not to tell Karina about it" she said. While walking to go inside the school she gave him a flying kiss.

JUNGWON'S POV

WAIT DID SHE JUST NO SHE WOULD NEVER BUT STILL.... it guess I should go to check my eyes at this point. But remember Sim Seorin I'll try to make you date me but for real....

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
Hi lovely bishes♡︎

Honest opinions about this chapter?

See yah and thanks for wasting your time

Thanks for 100 reads that's my first book btw