✰9•Old Friend✰

SEORIN'S POV

I had just left from the café that me ans Jungwon were hanging out. But I wanted to do one last thing before going home. Get my precious strawberry milk.

I went into a convenience store to buy one. I took my precious milk and I was about to leave but then I met the last person that I would like to meet Jang Wonyoung. I was about to leave when she spoke. Shit here we go let the girl play her drama.

"Yah Sim Seorin who do you think you are to steal him from me?" she said like she was about to cry. "Sorry but he was never yours anyways" I walked away giving her a flying kiss "See you". She stood in front I didn't really care and I kept walking but I tripped on something and fell on some things. This something I tripped was Wonyoung's feet. "You are so lame that's the only way you know to solve your problems?" I asked her.

She just walked away leaving me there. So annoying I rolled my eyes and stood up. Perfect just perfect now my feet hurts and I can't stand properly.

I paid for my milk and went outside the store and I saw a familiar figure. No fucking way "Sunghoon?" I asked and the boy turned. I was right it was him my best friend from my old school. Well not so good as Karina but still. "Hey Seorin" he greeted. "Oh my fucking god what are you doing here Sunghoon?"

"Still the same right? Anyways let's go to sit somewhere and I'll explain you" he said.

We went at a park that was nearby and we sat there. "Now explain Park Sunghoon why you are in Seoul?" I said waiting for him to answer. "Well I came here two days ago I moved here with my parents and sister" he said. "Two whole damn fucking days and why I learn that now?" I said being dramatic.

"I came here for my figure skating I got into the national team" he said with s proud smile. "Yah your dream came true Hoon. You know that we should celebrate that right?" I said being excited. "Calm down what about this weekend tell Karina to come as well" he said while messing with my hair.

"One STOP MESSING WITH MY HAIR MR OR I'LL KILL YOU and second I'll tell Karina can I tell one more friend of mine?" I aksed him. "Sure do I know her" he asked. "No you don't I met her recently too but we are close her name is Yeseo" I said taking a sip from my milk.

"Still in love with that?" He asked pointing his finger on my milk. "Yeah I don't think I'll be able to love a person more than strawberry milk" I said and he started laughing. "What's your problem I'm just stating fact tho" I proudly said making him laugh even more. "Shut it" I glared at him giving him an ' I'm so done with you ' face. He stopped laughing and said " Sorry but that was a nice one".

"By the way should we also call Jake at the weekend" he asked ransom if you ask me "Sure I mean he is your best friend" I said. "Perfect but do you know any good places that we can go?" He asked. "What about karaoke?" I asked being a little excited. "It's been a while so why not" he said giving me a smile. "Yes that will be so fun" I said

MEANWHILE

JUNGWON'S POV

I was on my way home when I saw Seorin? with an other guy talking and laughing their asses of. I don't know why I immediately felt really angry. I shook my head what the hell is wrong with me. I just walked to my house forgetting about what I saw earlier. I must be out of my mind.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎
That was the update sorry for being too short

I promise so something longer for the next chapter

I realized that I've writing Wonyoung's name wrong but I promise I'll fix it from now on

Thank you for supporting this book btw

See ya~~~