✰12•Dance Project✰

SUNGHOON'S POV

It's been a week since I moved here. Seorin and Karina didn't change a little they are the same crazy and ready to embarrass me every time. I have no idea how they can get along with such a calm person like Yeseo. Not always so calm now I'm thinking about it. This night that we went at the karaoke they had gone crazy and without drinking anything.

Today is fucking Monday which means that I have to see her again. I'm talking about one of classmates. We have many classes together and I hate it to death. She could be and the only person that I haven't manage to get along.

Her name is Jang Wonyoung.

Seorin has told me about her such a bitch. She makes a scene for clearly no reason. Now I have music and our teacher Mr. Kang he is so weird. He makes us do totally useless projects.

I just took a seat and heard him talking about whatever the hell was that. This man is telling us the story of his life. If this man could simply shut I would be really grateful.

I was ready to sleep in the middle of the class when he told something about team project. I don't really want to do a team project I prefer doing things by my own. After all I didn't move here to make friends but for my practices.

He started announcing our partners for this god damn project. I'm just waiting for my name to be called... "Jang Wonyoung" he called. Well I'm curious with who she will be paired and how much she will complain if she won't like it.

"And..... Park Sunghoon" shit why me? What have I done so wrong? Ah? Not her. This project is going to be like hell.

He announced the rest couples and then started giving more information about what we actually have to do " Well class you have to come up with a choreography within 2 weeks and remember that it should be something presentable" he picked up his things and left. I'M GOING INSANE HE IS CRAZY ME WITH HER. FUCK YOU MR. KANG.

I was about to walk away when I heard someone calling my name this someone was Wonyoung "Ey Sunghoon wait" ok never. I walked away and she started running behind me. Damn it. "What?" I asked seriously not giving a shit about her.

"We have to do the project" she said giving me a smile. She is getting on my nerves so bad. "Do it yourself" I said walking away but she kept following me. "But it's a team project I can't do it alone" she said. Why she doesn't give up? " Find someone else" I said really annoyed. "Yah you are supposed to be my partner so don't do it harder than it already is. It's not like I like the idea being with you. But otherwise I'll hurt my poor grades" she said.

That's why she is getting on my nerves she is totally selfish. "I'll do it but not because you asked me to" it coldly said to her. "Yeah whatever just tell me where we should meet to discuss the details" she said. "I don't know just come at my house I'll text you the address" I said being about to walk away. "But I don't have your number" she said. "Give me" I said waiting her to give me her phone.

"Here" she said giving me her phone. I did my thing and said "Here now you have it".

By the way let's end with this as fast as possible. It's not like I'm enjoying that.

Time Skip After School

I texted Wonyoung my address. I was just waiting for her to come while scrolling through social media when I heard the doorbell. Shit she came.

I opened the door "Come in" I said and rolled my eyes I don't believe what I'm doing right now. She was still wearing her school uniform.

"Before we start could I go to the bathroom and change?" She asked. "Sure go ahead" I said pointing the direction to the bathroom. "Thanks" she said and went to change.

She came out of the bathroom in a completely different outfit "I texted my mum to bring me athletic clothes ans that's why she gave me" she said fixing her pants. "Oh okay" I said walking into the practice room.

"Well first of all let's choose song" I said to her. "Ehm I don't know you can choose I'll go with whatever you want. " Okay what about..... Opening Sequence from tomorrow x together?" I asked her.

"Sure why not" she said. "Ok then let's get down to work then" I said.

We got down with the choreography really fast she is not that bad dancer. At least she makes my life easier. "I want a break" she complained. "Ok then let's have a break" I said while going to grab my bottle of water.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Side couple everyone~~

Well I don't know how this is going to end up lol

About the song I just listen to this a lot and I think that the dance style fits Sunghoon so I just used it

That's all have a nice day hoomans