✰7•Rules✰

AUTHORS'S POV

It was currently lunch time. Seorin was searching for Karina she wanted to tell her bestie for the fake dating thing. She finally spotted her and went closer to her.

"Hey" she greeted and sat next to her "Hey"Karina greeted her back."Yeseo isn't here?" Seorin asked "No she had to finish a project the deadline is until tomorrow. So she just took a sandwich and went at the library" she said taking a bite from her own food. "Ah okay but that's sad" Seorin said sipping her drink Karina nodded.

"Well..." Seorin started gaining Karina attention about the 80% of it she also had one 20% focused on her food. "Don't freak out..." Seorin continued 'How do I say this' she thought to herself.

Before she could say anything she saw a strawberry milk next to her she turned around and saw Jungwon wrapping his hands around her shoulders and saying "Enjoy princess" and he left before Seorin could say a single word.

Karina was looking at her waiting for Seorin to explain "What the fuck was that girl" she said still looking at Seorin. Seorin took a deep breath and said "I'll get this straight me and Jungwon are fake dating"

Karina widened her eyes and dropped her spoon now the 100% of her attention was on Seorin. "You and who what?" She asked looking back at Jungwon that was currently sitting at a table with his friends. "Me and Jungwon are fake dating" Seorin said again. "How when and most importantly ARE YOU SICK?"Karina said not so calm.

"First of all calm down and I'll tell you everything " Seorin said to her. Karina took some deep breaths and said, calmly this time "Now spill the tea". Seorin explained her the whole situation with Wonyoung and how she had been tailing Jungwon and how she ended up agreeing with that.

Karina was shocked and about to have a mental crisis.

KARINA'S POV

I thought I know her but she fake dating Jungwon I didn't think that this is possible even like in thousand years.

Who knows she may end up falling for him as well. I may look like I'm minding my own business, that I obviously don't, but I can understand that he has a crush on her I'm not that dumb.

SEORIN'S POV

I was looking at Karina she was smirking while thinking something. Sometimes I'm so curious what is running through her mind.

I waved my hands in front of her face to make her come back from her imaginary pink cloud. "Hey Karina would you mind to come back to earth?" I asked her. She shook her head and said "Oh sorry I was just progressing what happened". This girl I swear. "But BITCH YOUR LIFE SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING DRAMA I SWEAR" she exclaimed in a really happy tone.

I don't get her at all but that's my bestie everyone. "YAH SHUT THE FUCK UP I DO THAT BECAUSE I PITY HIM" I said and I saw her rolling her eyes. "Whatever you think better" she said while sipping her coffee. She was finally back to her normal senses.

While Karina was drinking her coffee I saw a familiar figure coming in the cafeteria. It was Yeseo. I waved my hands to gain her attention she saw me and came to our table. "Hi girl take a seat" I said while smiling at her. "Thanks unnie" she said sitting next to me.

"Oh did you finish your project?" Karina said. Gosh this girl out of nowhere she will give me a heart attack. I explained Yeseo what happened at the morning she was shocked as well.

"Unnie you didn't have to do such a thing but thanks a million times I owe you" she said. "Well I'm "dating" him as a payback for the favour I asked him. On the top of that no need to thank me I just had to deal with Wonyoung anyways." I said.

"Still thanks a lot" she said. During the rest lunch time we we're talking about random things while Karina was mostly spacing out. What's wrong with her today.

{Time Skip After School}

AUTHOR'S POV

Seorin left school and headed to the park. There she saw Jungwon slowly swinging alone. She went and sat next to him immediately gaining his attention.

"Hi" he greeted "Hello" she greeted back with a smile on her face. "Well why did you call me here?" he asked totally clueless. "Since I'm going to be your "girlfriend" from now on I want to clear some things" she said while he nodded.

"Well 1st rule NO KISSES" she said. While he nodded "I wasn't planning to do that anyways but okay" he said while smiling.

"Moving on rule 2 we will act like a couple only at school in other occasions only if it is really necessary" she said he kept nodding.

"3rd rule not calling each other with cute cringe nicknames" she said. "Whatever you like princess" he said. "Yah" she yelled at him. "It's not like it's new tho" he said while giving her an innocent smile. She rolled her eyes.

"By the way no physical touch" she said and looked at him. "Sure" he said while playing with his keys. "Lastly don't say it yo anyone or I'll beat your ass up only Karina and Yeseo have the rights to know"she said.

"Ah why I can't tell my friends"he complained. " Because one of your friends is my brother and he will kill me" she said all serious. "No that he saw us at the lunch today and at the hallway already" he playfully said. "Shit I'm done....." she said.

Her phone rang making her flinch "Speaking of devil" she said while picking up "Hi Jake....."

☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎
Well I guess Jake finally is going to appear lol

Personally I love Karina I don't even know why

Good rest of the day lovely hoomans