5//~overheard~

Fight for your fairytale!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

OUTFIT:

Poor Ganga lay in bed withering in pain

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Poor Ganga lay in bed withering in pain. She had somehow caught a mild variation of Chicken Pox. Which was a highly contagious and dangerous disease but luckily, the healer had assured them that Ganga was going to be just fine if she took her medicine on time.

"Par Ganga thik kab tak hogi vedji? Kitni pidha mein hain bichari," Ajabde inquired.

Ajabde felt horrible for her friend and even more so that she couldn't even be with Ganga as the disease was contagious. They stood outside the room Ganga was quarantined in giving her looks of sympathy.

"Ek do mahina to lug hi jayega par enki pidha ek do sapta mein kum avashya ho jaiyegi," the healer replied. He handed the medicine to Ganga's mother and left.

"Meri bichari bachi," Ganga's mother sympathized with tears in her eyes.

"Ajabde, Saubhagyavati, tum dono mera ek kaam kar dogi?" Ganga's mother asked them after a few minutes.

"Ji avashya Mausi. Bataiye kya kaam hain," Ajabde said promptly.

"Raj mahal mein Rani Sajjabaiji ko sandesh dena hain ki Ganga ab kuch mahino kaam pe nahi aa payegi kyunki voh bimar hain. Mein khud chali jati par abhi yeh saar ayushadhi bhi to kut ni hain," she said.

"Ji, avashya Mausi. Yeh bhi koi poochh ne ki baat hain. Hum dono raj mahal aapka sandesha avashya pohocha denge," Ajabde said and Saubhagyavati nodded in agreement.

"Dhanyavaad beta," Ganga's mother replied.

"Koi baat nahi, aap apna aur Ganga dono ka khyal rakhiyega," Saubhagyavati said.

Ajabde and Saubhagyavati exited the house and parted ways to go to their own houses to inform their family members before they left for the trip to the palace.

»»-------¤-------««

"Ab samjhe ki Ganga kyun mahal mein hi rookti hain pura sapta," Saubhagyavati said as they reached the Chittorgarh fort. The fort was on top of a tall hill and their village was all the way at the bottom near the river. The palace itself was huge.

It would be way too exhausting for someone to travel back and forth every single day.

"Suchi thuk gaye," Ajabde replied as they entered the main mahal and searched for Rani Sajjabaisa.

The palace was grand, she had never ever been inside anything that looked remotely close to a palace. The ceilings were so high and intricately decorated with different sculptures. The pillars were draped with magnificent curtains and the floors were tiled; cool to the touch. She touched a pillar and imagine the history behind it, thousands and thousands of years worth of priceless history.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें