Kiss kiss fall in love- a jacklesmore, Ed sheeran, and Eminem fic

Chapter.1- Grinding on Grindr

Joke-Ed-er was browsing Grindr one day. His therapist told him he needs to stop thinking about Marshmallow, so he decided maybe she was right and it's time to find new love.

The first person he met up with from Grindr, was Hairy Stoiles innit, but he was too hairy.

Then he went out with Lin Manuel Miranda, but found out he was already married that night.

He was starting to fear he would never find someone to love. But then, he found him. Eminemenmenen.

"My peenus got an attitude ;)" M&M messaged him.

"It does innit?" Said Scurvy.

"We should meet up sometime" MLM said.

"I'm free on chewsday" Gingerbr-ed said.

"It's a date" Enemy said.

That chewsday they went to a capybara petting zoo.

"Capybaba, banks and robbers, slob on my doorknob and corn on the cob yo. Look at these rodents go. They go zoom. I wanna steal the moon" Anemone rapped.

"Oi that's pretty goo-Wait you wanna Wot m8?" Edit text here said.

"I hate gay people, I'm only using you because I know you can get to the moon" MP3 said maniacally.

Edamame shoved breadsticks in his purse. "I have to go"

Chapter.2- Teaming up

JC Pennson and Motorcycle were doing their evening jopping when they got a loud knock on the door.

"Knock knock" said the door.

Magicschoolbus answered the door. "Hello?"

"JETTSON. MAGAZINE. I NEED YOUR HELP" Eggsalad shouted.

"And why should we trust you?" Jughead asked suspiciously.

"I KNOW YOU ARE MY ENEMIES, BUT LETS JOIN TOGETHER FOR ONE COMMON ENEMY. EMINMEMEN E WANTS TO STEAL THE MOON" Edgy heaved he was havung a picnic attack!!!

"Hey, hey it's gonna be okay" Maracas calmed him. Education connection took deep breathes.

"I know I haven't been kind to yew, but yew need to trust me on this innit. Yew have to suit up and cum to the moon with me!!!" Edible cried.

Johnson&Johnson and Mockingbird looked at each other.

"We need to think this over, and we'll get back to you" Machinery said.

——

Chapter.3- Moon lessons

The lovers thought it over, and after a lot of discussion, decided to help Edgar. Though they still were unsure if they could fully trust him.

A few days later, Edema started giving Jaguar and Makeup moon lessons.

Shed and Macabre both have powers, but Jencil doesn't, which means they have to prepare him an astronaut suit and also prepare to protect him when they float through space.

"We have to hold on to each other very tight and not lose grip. Mushroom, you have to use the full extent of your powers. We will be creating a very powerful ball of energy around all of us" Jaded instructed.

They gave it a practice. The three hugged each other in a tight squeeze as the two powerful men created a powerful ball of energy around them. Everything in the studio they were practicing in began to swirl around, and the walls broke off and blew away.

"We're ready" Said said. The ball seized, but the three didn't let each other go, they just kept hugging.

"We should probably um..." Mackintosh gulped.

"Y-yeah..." Jeopardy said awkwardly.

"So true bestie" Bread said.

They all let go.

Well that was awko taco :/

Suddenly, Shred froze. "We have to go" he said.

"Wait what" Jellyfish said.

"We have to go. Now. Envelope is on his way to the moon right now. I can sense it" Dead announced.

"But what if we're not ready?!" Cacklefloor cried.

"We are. Trust me. You really have to trust me. Do you trust me innit?" Dread asked.

"I...I do" Macaw admitted.

"I do too" Juicy said.

"Then let's go kick some ass on the moon" Head said.