The Reunion

"Misha Collins found alive after being missing for a decade and presumed dead?? And also he's bisexual??"

After a week of searching for Rocky, the news broke. Misosoup was back! Jecsec, Edventure time, and Morecklemack were all very excited to be reunited with him.

But to their surprise, he was NOT excited to see them.

"Masha! My best friend and co-star on Supernatural! I missed you so much!" Jedsed cried, wrapping his arms around him.

Mushy pushed him. "Get off me peasant!"

"W-what? 🥺" Jeesee said.

"First of all how did you say that emoji out loud. Second of all, Macklefrackle because of you I was a rock for 10 years! And Jefsef, you stayed married to him even though he did that to me. And Edhd? You're ginger, which goes against the lords plan. And worst of all? You all kept me as a pet instead of trying to bring me back. You should all be ashamed of yourselves" Minty said.

"Messy, wait, we can explain-" Macklemoose said.

"Don't bother. Oh and btw? You know your arch eminemesis, Eminem? Yeah, I eminempregnated him" Mittens sashayed away.

-

After breaking up, Eminion and Quirky Alvin were meeting up to talk and try to patch things up.

"You know, the couple resort was a great idea, and certainly helped a lot of couples, but I think you and I will work things out better just talking one on one" Odd Alistair said.

"So true bestie, wait should I call you bestie? I don't know where we stand right now. But I appreciate you coming around. Thank you for this second chance, I promise I won't blow it. But I have a secret, and I think it's time you know it" Eminiature horse rapped.

"What is your secret?" Abnormal Alyssa asked.

"Okay so basically, this is the real reason I got into NFT's. I'm pregnant, Idiosyncratic Allen, it's true. I've been eminempregnated by you. So I needed to provide for the baby, balls are gravy, penis is wavy. So yeah, you're going to be a father, hope this isn't a bother" Eminempreg rapped.

"I'm going to be a dad?? Well now we really have to work this out" Bizarre Alphonse said.

"Well, there's just one more thing I have to say, one more demon I have to slay. I'm having twins, but ones not yours. But I didn't cheat, I swear to squeet! It was last week, we weren't speaking, and Misha Collins, came a creaking. We hooked up, and next thing I knew. I was pregnant with one, now I'm pregnant with two" Marshall Bruce Mathers III, known professionally as Eminem, is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is credited with popularizing hip hop in middle America and is critically acclaimed as one of the greatest rappers of all time, rapped.

"That's...that's a lot to take in. But we were broken up, so I can't blame you for seeing other people. I want us to make things work, for the babies. Will you get back together with me?" Absurd Alabaster said.

"Yass" EminI'mrunningoutofideasforthese said.

-

"I can't believe Michael would betray us like this" Jefsef said.

"I know! Like??? I didn't just keep him as a rock because I thought it would be cute and quirky it's because I was SCARED it would go wrong and he'd end up in an even worse fate!" Macklemazing said.

"I fink he'll come around, but he was a rock for 10 years, I think we need to be patient with him. It's probably scary and confusing to return to society after living as a rock for that long" Discord Edmin said.

"That's true, but to eminempregnate our worst eminenemy???" MackleMax and MackleRuby said.

"I'm just really upset. I could use a distraction. Can someone put on the tv channel" Jegseg said.

"Of course Jenseypoo" Edultery said.

"Breaking news! Misha Collins seen on a date with Ben Shapiro??? Wait! Even more breaking news! Eminem has gone into labor!!"

To be continue