Female rage- A polykill fic

"Sources are saying that Meesh committed this tax fraud by using shapeshifting powers. He faked being turned into a rock to get out of paying taxes"

The revelation hit polykill like a toe truck. But Mackingoff especially.

The anger built up inside him. 10 years of his life were spent in shame and guilt and martial problems. 10 FRICKING YEARS. And it was all just a lie?! It had never been his fault?! It should feel relieving, but he just feels enraged at all the time wasted.

He bagen to jop angrily.

"Oh shat...he's rage jopping" SheerEd said.

"This can't be good" Estrojensen said.

Lights began to flicker and Closer by Nine Inch Nails began to play somehow.

He stormed out of the house.

"Where is going?!!" Edtosterone cried.

They chased after him.

"Where are your going???" they shouted after him.

"8m going to kill Michael. Once and for all!" Misha-no-more said.

"No!!! That is illegal!!!" Jennnsnen said.

"I don't care! HE RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!" Matchalatte sobbed.

"But he's in prison!! Suffering for his crimes!!! He was sentenced to life for taux fraud!!!! Hes akready bejnf punished!!!" Egg said.

"Eiiiii.....guess ur right...." Magcon said. "Erm....sorry about that. So what now?"

"Wanna go listenings to the grimace birthday playlist?" Ed said Fred bed.

The husbands went to listen to the brimace birhtyday playlist together.

But it didn't cheer Macklemeow up. In fact, he began to cry.

"Why ah yew crying?" Eddddddddddddddddddd said.

"What's wrong pookie 🥺" JojoSiwa said.

"Jopping isn't on this....." Matpat sniffled.

"AH YEW BLOODY KIDDING ME??" Leg shouted.

He began to jop angriyl, the lights flickered, and closer by nine inch nails began to play.

"Where are you going.....??" Jexxxy said.

"To kill whoever made this bloody wanker excuse of a playlist!!! Haushtaug justice for superm" British said.

"Sigh" Jugly sighed. His husbands were such a handful.