I love you like a love song bapy- a PolyKill, Mominem, and Weird Al fic

It was late at night, and it was pouring rain outside. PolyKill heard a knock at their door.

"That's kinda spoopy ngl" Jehsen said.

"Should we open the door?" MackleMania asked.

"Oi'll get it" Edward said, standing up to get the door. And there stood Mominem like a sad wet cat.

"Mominem? What ah yew dewing here?" Eduardo asked.

"Boogity boogity bounce, my apologies for showing up to your house unannounced. I've come to ask for your help, I wanna win back my man and I think it could happen if you're apart of the plan. I wanna make him a song, so beautiful and true, so I was wondering if I could collab with you. Ed on the vocals, Mackle rap with me, and the Winchester boy can do a Jopping routine. It's a fool proof idea, I think it'll work, now everybody in the club get up and twerk!" Mominem rapped.

"Us? Co-labbing? I never thought I'd see the day chew be honest," Edgar said. "Hubbies? What do yew fink?"

"Well, since we've put our rivalry in the past, I don't see why not" MackleMilk replied.

"Was totes gonna say the same thing oomf" Jeisen said.

"Okay, we will help yew, Mominem" Edwin said.

"Great, then there's no time to wait. Let's get writing. If you're depressed, just keep on fighting" Mominem rapped.

"Oh, yew meant right now. Okay" Edmund said.

"Let's get cookin, lookin" Mominem said.

Edison got out his handy dandy notebook. "So wot dew yew want this song to say?"

"I know, I know, I wanna tell Bizarro Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 (pronounced Albin) that I love him so. That I made a mistake, I wish I could take it back, but I can't. I'm so sad I could shit my pants. BREAKDANCE!! Ayo, I tried so hard to let him go, but I can't, I refuse. My weird little Blorbo, I can't bear to lose. So I'm pouring my heart out, I'm spilling my guts, capybaras look like they're made of coconuts. I just hope this is enough, cuz I don't think I'll ever find another man I could love this much. Wicky wicky fresh" Mominem rapped.

"Well. We have our first rap verse" Edith said.

~one week later~

After a week of writing and practicing, the song was ready to be performed to Silly Alfredo. The squad arrived at the desolate Denny's parking lot they rented out for the performance and awaited Far-out Aldrin's arrival at the scene.

"Guys I don't know about this, I'm really really noivous, cutely takes a piss, what if he hates it" Mominem said.

"The song is beautiful, Mominem. How could he ever hate it?" Jejsen comforted him.

"You make a good point. Smokes a joint. Zoinks!" Mominem said.

"Lgbteam assemble, let's give it our all" MackleMinecraft said.

"Mominem? You wanted to meet me here? Oh hey, PolyKill, you're here too" Mysterious Alessandro said.

"Mad Aladdin, take a seat, get comfy, we have a surprise for you" MackleandCheese said.

"O-on the concrete?" Unorthodox Alberto asked.

"Or, erm, just keep standing. Whatever works for you, oomf," MackleMoth said. "Alright boys, take it from the top!"

A catchy pop track began to play out of thin air and Eden began to sing as Jeksen jopped.

Oh baby I'm in love with the shape of you

But now my bedsheets don't smell like you, anymore

My bad habits cost me the love of my life

Now all I have left of us is a Photograph!

MackleMobile began to rap.

Our love was like peanut butter and jelly

But now that we're apart, I'm sick to my belly

I'll never find another fella

That I could love as much as you

We were as thick as glue

As thick as thieves

You were my honey, and I was your bee

Now I'm stung

Cuz you're the one

It ain't no fun

Losing the one you love

Shrimpin'

Eddie began to sing again.

Oh baby I'm in love with the shape of you

But now my bedsheets don't smell like you, anymore

My bad habits cost me the love of my life

Now all I have left of us is a Photograph!

Time for Mominem's verse now.

I made a mistake

I wish that I could take it back, but I can't

I'm so sad I could shit my pants

BREAKDANCE!!

Ayo, I tried so hard to let him go

But I can't, I refuse

My weird little Blorbo, I can't bear to lose

So I'm pouring my heart out, I'm spilling my guts

Cabybaras look like they're made of coconuts

I just hope that this is enough

Cuz I don't think I'll ever find another man I could love this much

Word

Everybody sang in unison.

Oh baby I'm in love with the shape of you

But now my bedsheets don't smell like you, anymore

My bad habits cost me the love of my life

Now all I have left of us is a Photograph!

"That was you for you from me, Crazy Alton! I love you" Mominem finished off the song.

"Mominem, I—I don't know what to say" Outré Alucard said.

"Did you like it? Should I be hiking?" Mominem asked.

"That was absolutely beautiful, and I...I'm so touched," Atypical Aliyah replied, and Mominem's face lit up with a hopeful smile. "But...I'm seeing someone right now, and...I really like him, and it wouldn't be fair to just up and leave him. I hope you can understand."

Mominem didn't reply, his eyes welling up with tears, as he ran away sadly.

"Mominem wait!" Funny Alphaeus pleaded. But his cries fell on deaf ears, as Mominem had already teleminemeported back home.

Mominem went to his room and pulled out his magic book from his drawer, hurriedly he flipped the pages before landing on page 69. He read the spell aloud.

For my existence is but a curse, I wish to disappear from this universe.

"Mominem?! Mominem?! Where are you?!" Anomalous Alexandria teleported after him, but when he arrived home, Mominem was gone. Nowhere to be found. Leaving behind the book still flipped open.

Deviant Algernon hurriedly dialed for PolyKill with shaking hands. "HELP ME! HE'S GONE!" he sobbed.

~To be continued~