Chapter 2

"Choi Yena! Come on we will be late" A girl shouts that makes the girl named Yena run to her.

"Sorry Juri, I just bumped into someone" Yena said as she remove the dust on her clothes because she's all to the ground.

Juri looked at the person who bumped into Yena. Her eyes widen when she saw who it is.

"Oh no she's coming to our way" Juri said as she help Yena quickly remove the dust on her clothes. Juri grab Yena's hands and they both run to go to their classes.

"Yah! Why are you running?" Yena asked while the two of them are running.

Juri took a peak to Yuri and sees that the girl still looking at them. Good thing Yuri didn't notice that Juri sees her that's why she pull Yena quickly to go to their class.

"Just run and I will tell you later" Juri said as Yena just nods and they continue to run to go to their class.

Juri and Yena was able to reach their first class and they listen to the professor attentively.

"Okay that's all for today, goodbye class" the teacher said before it left the room. Yena immediately look to Juri who's just sitting behind her.

"Yah! Tell me why did you pull me just to run" Yena said as she fix her position of sitting so she can see Juri.
The latter sighed.

"The girl you bumped into earlier is Jo Yuri okay? If we're bullied by others it's fine but if it's Yuri and her gang were dead" Juri said. Yena just look at Juri before she chuckles.

"Yah! How can you laugh like that! I can't save the both of us if they are the one who will be bullying us" Juri whined to Yena while the latter just stand up and get her things to go to her next class.

"Juri we've been friends for a long time and I'm just a normal student who's sometimes got bullied and I'm used to it" Yena said as she packs her things.

"It's fine if we just let the be okay Juri? And I didn't tell you to save me at all" Yena jokingly said before she chuckles and pinch Yuri's cheeks. When Yena finish putting her things to her bag she bid goodbye to Juri and go to her next class.

When Juri was left alone in the class since she still have a spare time before her next class.

"It's easy for you to say it but I can't stand seeing you being hurt by others" Juri mumbled as she bitterly smile and look outside the windows.

"How can I be such a coward when it comes to you"

Juri thought as she just look outside the window and get drowned on her thoughts.

Yena was walking at the hallway not until someone who blocked her way. Yena look up and she just sighed seeing the person infront of her.