Chapter 11

"We're here now at the condo" the driver said that makes Yena get out of the car. While the driver opens the door for Yuri.

Yuri was about to go inside but she noticed Yena was looking for something in her bag.

"Are you going inside or what?" Yuri coldy ask while she watched Yena who's still looking for something in her bag.

Yena bought out two gummies and one lemon juice and handed it to the driver.

"Thank you for driving us always" Yena said to the driver as she handed that gummies and the lemon juice to the driver.

The driver gladly accepted and bow to Yena before he take off the car. Yena also waved goodbye to him.

"Let's go!" Yena said while she walked inside the building leaving Yuri behind.

Yuri just rolled inside as she sighed and she eventually followed Yena to go inside.

When the two are already in front of their room. Yena bid goodbye to Yuri and was about to go inside but then Yuri suddenly spoke.

"You seemed to be in a good mood today? Is it because of the gummies and lemon juice?" Yuri said, but she's not looking at Yena at all.

Yena was caught off guard but she just looked at Yuri and shrugged her shoulders before speaking.

"Is it that bad to be in a good mood?" Yena said that makes Yuri look at her and roll her eyes at Yena before she goes inside of her room.

"Tsk" Yena said as she rolled her eyes and entered her condo too.

*****
It was morning and Yena is just done taking a bath and now she's eating the breakfast she cooked herself since she doesn't want to bother Mrs. Park that much.

"Living a life like this... A huge condo and has a lot of everything... Must be nice but it somehow feels lonely" Yena said as she talks to herself while she eats.

Yena was eating when there was a sudden knock into her door. She stands up and opens the door. She saw Yuri who's already in her uniform and holding her bag.

"Aren't you going to school? Hurry up!" Yuri said irritated as she was about to walk away but Yena asked her something.

"We're going... to school together?" Yena confusingly asked Yuri to make the latter stop and turn to look at her.

"Yeah, why?" Yuri said coldly that makes Yena more confused.

"But I thought no one should know about me working for you?" Yena asked. Yuri walks towards her and leans her head forward to Yena which makes the latter shock.

"I guess, I'm being possessive right now" Yuri said before she smirks at Yena and walks away leaving the latter.

Yena is now more confused about Yuri's action, but she just shrugs it off and follows the latter to the car.

When the two are finally inside the car, they had a quiet ride until they reached the school's gate.

"Wait! I'll just get off not near the school so no one would see me get out of your car" Yena said that makes the driver stop the car and Yena was about to get out of the car but Yuri holds her wrist to stop her.