Chapter 5

Yena was studying at her condo since it's weekend and she doesn't have a school today. Juri asked her to go out but she refused since she wanted to be alone for today.

Yena was reading a book not until someone knocked on her door. She quickly stand up and go to the door to look who it is.

"Oh Ma'am! Good evening, do you need help?" Yena asked the woman who's the owner of the condo that she's renting for.

"Yena the problem is I can't give you another chance for not paying the condo, it's been 2 months since you didn't pay" the woman said that makes Yena smile bitterly as she sighed.

"Is there really no chance Ma'am? I'm still not paid for the clothes I'm selling online and also the ones I sell on the school sometimes..." Yena said as she pleads the woman to gave her a chance until she can pay.

"I'm sorry Yena, this condo is going to be used by someone later so you have to pack your things now" the women said while Yena was near to cry but she bit her lips to prevent it from falling.

"I'm also stucked in the situation Yena, I hope you understand" the women pat's Yena's shoulder before she leave Yena. Yena closed the door and her tears fall down.

"I'm really messed up today and this adds up to it"

Yena thought as she wiped her tears and packed her things.

While the woman who owns the condo that Yena rents calls for someone.

"I already do what you asked me to do"
The woman said as she was talking to someone on the phone.

"I'll transfer the payment for you" The girl said from the phone and quickly hang up. After that the woman sighed.

Yena was now done packing her stuff. She bid a goodbye to the woman and left. She was walking to the side of the street with her two luggage, luckily she didn't have a lot of things to packed.

"Should I call Juri? Or Wonyoung?" Yena mumbled as she looks at her contact thinking is she would call her friends. Yena just sighed as she turn off her phone.

"They will just get worried about me and I'll be a burden again just like how I used to" Yena mumbled as she look up to the sky seeing stars. She just smile bitterly not until a car honk that makes her shocked.

Yena glare at car that stopped infront of her. The window of the car slowly goes down and she saw a familiar person.

"You again? Are you a stalker?" Yena irritatingly said that makes the girl on the car smirked as she go down of the car.

"I'm not a stalker, I'm the Jo Yuri" Yuri proudly said that makes Yena remember all the thing Juri and Wonyoung said to her. Yena just sighed as she walks away.

"Where are you going? Looks like you are kicked out" Yuri said as she also walk following Yena behind and the car also follows them. Yena stopped from walking and looked at Yuri.

"And so? Are you going to bully me too just like what others do? You can freely do that when I'm in school but please not today" Yena said and was about to walk away but Yuri said something that makes her stop.

"I can offer you a job" Yuri said. Yena turn to look as her and chuckles.

"Thanks but no thanks" Yena said that makes Yuri smile.

"You can have your own condo, I'll pay for your tuition in school, you have an unlimited grocery and the work is not really considered as work" Yuri said that makes Yena look at her as she thinks deeply.

"Is that how rich people play for the other people?" Yena asked.

"I'm just helping you" Yuri said as she puts her hands to her pockets and walk closely to Yena.

"All you have to do is to take care of me and go with me everytime I said so" Yuri said as she smirked infront of Yena.

"Then I'll be your slave? You wish" Yena said that makes Yuri rolled her eyes.

"You can even declined going with me if you have much important thing to do, just take care of me when I'm at home" Yuri said that makes Yena to think again.

"Just when you're at home?" Yena asked and Yuri nods.

"Yes, so just accept my offer because it's getting late and we still have a school the other next days" Yuri said as she go to the car waiting for Yena to go with her.

Yena has no choice but to accept the offer since it will help her a lot and she didn't wan to sleep on the street tonight or get a new condo because it's quite expensive.

The two was now inside the car sitting beside each other quietly. Yuri started the conversation again.

"And for the rules. First, you can't say to anyone the you work for me especially what your work is. Second you can't tell anyone what you get from me. Third, don't find another work and just focus on me" Yuri said that makes Yena looked at her.

"That's easy, wait... Where am I going to sleep to your house?" Yena asked while Yuri just look at her raising a brow.

"No! You'll have a condo which is just beside my condo" Yuri said and Yena just nods but she can't stop herself for asking.

"You don't live with your parents?" Yena asked that makes Yuri frown and look away.

"None of your business, just do what you are supposed to do and don't cross the line" Yuri said that makes Yena looked at her silently.

The two became silent not until Yuri looked at Yena and saw that the latter is now sleeping. She studied Yena's face as she smiled.

"Her face is... Wait what?"

Yuri realizes what she was thinking so she slapped her face.

"Ms. Yuri are you okay?" The driver said that makes Yuri look at him.

"Yeah, just drive" Yuri coldly said and the driver followed what she said.

Yuri looked at Yena again who's peacefully sleeping before she turn to look away to the window again.

"I paid that woman to get you out of the condo you're renting for and she said yes quickly... Does money can buy everything now Huh?"

"This is just a bet but I think I'm getting far out of my efforts that I'm now helping you"

Yuri thought as she looked at Yena again.

"I hope you're different"

Yuri thought as she just stared to Yena before she also take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi guys! I almost forgot that I have to update so I quickly write something before it goes out of my mind 😭. Be safe and healthy all the time 🧡💛.

Please support this story and vote if you like this chapter 😉.