Chapter 10

Yena was walking at the hallway with Juri and Wonyoung when Yiren blocked their way.

"Are you up for a fight again?" Juri asked. Yiren just rolled her eyes to the latter before she look at Yena.

"Come with me" Yiren coldly said before she walks away. Yena just sighed and was about to follow when Juri grabbed her wrist while Wonyoung is just observing the two.

"You don't have to follow her" Juri said as she was sincerely looking at Yena's eyes but the latter just nods and gave her an assuring smile that it's okay.

Yena followed Yiren while Juri just heavily sighed before she continue to walk with Wonyoung.

"You like Yena unnie" Wonyoung suddenly said that made Juri stop walking and turn to look at Wonyoung as she nervously laugh.

"We're just best friends" Juri answered. Wonyoung just rolled her eyes and go near Juri as she whisper something.

"You don't have to hide it unnie because it's obvious" Wonyoung whisper that makes Juri scratch her nape.

"Better tell her than regretting it when you're too late to say it" Wonyoung said as she taps Juri's shoulder and walk to her room.

Juri was left dumbfounded at Wonyoung's word as she just look at the latter until she's out of her sight.

*****

"What is it this time?" Yena asked Yiren who is now staring at the view from the school's rooftop. Yiren get her bag on the side as she get the paper bag and hand it over to Yena.

"For you" Yiren said while Yena is confused of Yiren's actions. Yena grabbed the paper bag as she quickly leave the place not saying a single word to Yiren.

Yiren just look at the latter as she smirk and stare at the view again.

"If Yuri is acting protective to you then I should get you"

Yiren thought before she also leave the place to go to her class.

*****

Yena was now listening to their Professor lecturing about literature. The latter is listening to every details but something caught her attention. Yiren.

Yiren was also listening to the Professor's lecture and its new for her to see Yiren listening and not skipping class or have her headphone in her ear.

Yena was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the Professor is calling her. Juri turn to look at Yena who staring to Yiren. Juri tap Yena's shoulder.

"Ms. Choi are you even listening" the Professor asked that makes Yena stand up and nod. The Professor just sighed and let Yena off this time.

"Are you okay?" Juri cooed as she hold Yena's hand. Yena just nod as she pull her hand away off Juri's hands.