Chapter 7

"Yena... You're spacing out" Juri whispered to Yena that makes the latter shocked.

"Am I? I'm just thinking about something" Yena whispered back to Juri. Juri was about to answer but the professor saw her.

"Ms. Takahashi you're not listening!" The professor said that makes Juri to stand up and apologized. The two just listened to the professor so that they wouldn't be scold.

After a while that the professor keeps on lecturing the bell rings.

"Okay, our class is done fort today. And the rest you just have to stay in school and do whatever you want because almost all of your professors on you next class has a meeting to attend to" the professor said that makes the students yell because of happiness but they are quickly scolded before the professor leave them.

"Yena, let's eat?" Juri said as she asked Yena who's focused on her phone and the latter didn't notice her.

"Sorry Juri but I uhm..." Yena was thinking of what she should to as an excuse.

"I have to meet an important person" Yena said as she quickly pick up her things and was about to go out of the room but Juri grabbed her wrist.

"Are you okay? Have you paid your condo? Last time you said you haven't paid it yet, do you need help?" Juri said that makes Yena sighed before she slightly smile.

"I'm fine Juri, you don't have to worry okay?" Yena said as she look at her watch and bid a goodbye to Juri. Juri just sighed as she look to Yena who's running away.

"How can I not be worried when it comes to you..."

Juri thought as she also pick up her things and was about to leave but Wonyoung go to her with Yujin.

"Unnie! Let's go eat? Where's Yena unnie?" Wonyoung asked as she look around finding Yena while Yujin is just there standing listening to the two.

"She said she have to meet someone important" Juri weakly said as she sighed and get her bag.

"Where are you going?" Wonyoung asked.

"I'll just go home Wonyoung ah, I'm tired that's all" Juri said as she pinch Wonyoung's cheeks. Wonyoung just crossed her arms.

"How about me? You're leaving and Yena unnie is not around" Wonyoung said that makes Juri look at Yujin.

"I think Yujin won't leave you" Juri said to Wonyoung while she winks to Yujin that makes the latter looked away to hide your blush.

"Okay then? Let's go Yujin!" Wonyoung said as she pull Yujin out of the room. While Juri also leave.

Whole Wonyoung and Yujin is walking to the hallway Yujin seems to notice something and she asked Wonyoung about it.

"Does Juri Unnie likes Yena unnie?" Yujin asked that makes Wonyoung look at her and chuckles.

"Silly, how can Juri Unnie like Yena unnie if they're just friends" Wonyoung said but Yujin just face palmed.

"Well, I think it's possible because Juri Unnie seems to be sad when Yena leave her to go to someone which I think I know who it is" Yujin just mumbled the last words and luckily Wonyoung didn't heard it and just shrugged her shoulders as they go to the cafeteria.

Yujin get her phone while Wonyoung orders their food.

"You better not make fun of Yena unnie since she chooses to go with you when someone really likes her"

Yujin typed and she sent it.

"I think this bet is gonna be a trouble"

Yujin facepalm as she sighed.

While Yena who just entered the rooftop saw someone waiting for her who's looking at the sky.

"Why did you call me?" Yena said that makes the girl look at her.

"I want some accompany" Yuri coldly said as she walk at the side which is hidden. Yena followed Yuri and shocked seeing a lot of snacks.

"Didn't you eat earlier? Why did you brought a lot of snacks?" Yena said that makes Yuri looked at her.

"You will eat with me" Yuri said as she hold Yena's wrist and pull Yena to sit on the chair as she also sit.

"Is this my work?" Yena asked and Yuri nods.

"Eat with me, I'm not used of eating with someone but you will be useless if you don't do anything as your work" Yuri said that makes Yena rolled her eyes.

"You could've said it in a nice words" Yena said as she gets snack and starts eating. While Yuri is just simply looking at her and whenever Yena is about to look at her she quickly looked at aways.

Yena began to eat so as Yuri. While Yena is eating Yuri tries to break the silence.

"Tell me about yourself" Yuri said that makes Yena look at the latter as she raise a brow.

"Well... I live alone in a condo, I work for myself, and my Mom died because of heart failure" Yena said that makes Yuri nods.

"You're father?" Yuri asked that makes Yena stop from eating.

"He has a new family now and he forgot about me, I guess?" Yena said as she quickly munch her food while Yuri is just staring at her.

"I'm done eating! Thank you for the food! I'll go now" Yena stands up and bows to Yuri. Yena was about to go but Yuri stopped her.

"Let's go home together, I'll wait in the car in the school's parking lot" Yuri said while she's not looking at Yena, instead she's looking at her food.

"Okay..." Yena simply answered as she leave the place. When Yuri feel that Yena already leave.

"Never knew that she's living alone... I thought she have a family somewhere"

"Does Yujin also know her story that's why she chatted me earlier saying I better not make fun of Yena since she chooses to go with me?"

"But Yujin also chats that when someone really likes her, does Yena have a secret admirer?"

Yuri thought as she chuckles and also stands up as she just throw the left food before she leave the rooftop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating 😃 because I was taking exam this past few days 😌. I'll be updating when I have spare time ☺️. Be safe and healthy all the time 🧡💛.

Please support this story and vote if you like this chapter 😉.