Chapter 8

"Yena unnie!" Wonyoung shouts as she run towards Yena with Yujin. Yena just chuckles seeing the two.

"Where did you go Huh? Juri Unnie left already and I can't find you anywhere!" Wonyoung shouts as she holds Yena's collar and shakes the latter. Yujin just chuckles to the two.

"Yah! I just eat!" Yena answered as she was trying to pull out from Wonyoung's grip on her collar.

"What?! And you didn't invite me to eat with you? You're mean!" Wonyoung said as she shakes Yena again. Yena was just chuckling seeing Wonyoung being sulky.

"Yah! Yujin ah help me! You're future girlfriend is killing me" Yena shouts that makes Wonyoung and Yujin look at each other but they quickly looked away and Wonyoung shakes Yena again.

"Wonyoung just let Yena unnie" Yujin chuckles as she pull Wonyoung to Yena.

"Where did you eat? I can't find you anywhere" Wonyoung crossed her arms as she glare to Yena. Yujin just looked at Yena.

"I-- uhm... I eat at the parking lot" Yena scratch her cheeks as she chuckles wishing that Wonyoung wouldn't suspect her.

"Parking lot? Seriously? You're weird" Wonyoung rolled her eyes that makes Yujin chuckles at the two.

"Yah! Don't laugh you dog!" Yena said while Yujin just shrugged her shoulders.

"And also even if I'm not with you I guess you agreed to it because you're always with this dog" Yena smirked and saw the two blushed.

"Y--yah! I have a name!" Yujin shout as she pouts. Yena just chuckles.

"You stutter so it means you are flattered, so you really like Wonyoung Huh?" Yena elbowed Yujin as she tease the latter. Wonyoung is just looking at the two waiting for Yujin's answer.

"I-- I don't!" Yujin said that makes Yena gasped to tease the latter more but what shocks the two is Wonyoung bid a goodbye and leave them.

"Wonyoung ah!" Yujin said as she chase Wonyoung while Yena just smile as she look at the two.

"Aish... Kids nowadays" Yena said as she shakes her head.

"Are you done?" Yena heard a voice that makes hear jump as she was shocked.

"Yah! Why do you always appear put of nowhere!" Yena shouts as she holds her chest.

"Let's go, you're too slow to come out" Yuri said as she walk away and Yena followed her.

Yena and Yuri had a quite ride on their way home. Yena is just looking outside the window so as Yuri.

"Wow! Is that Ferris wheel?" Yena shouts in her excitement that makes Yuri and the driver shocked. Yuri turn to look at Yena's direction and she saw the Ferris wheel.