Chapter 9

Yena and Yiren stayed in there position for a minutes until Yena peek and saw that the man's are not around anymore.

"Come on! Their out now" Yena said as she offer her hand to Yiren and the latter just accept it. The two stand up and remove the dust on there clothes.

Yena was looking for something and Yiren noticed it.

"Where's my gummies and lemon juice?" Yena asked that makes Yiren look at the latter. Yena noticed Yiren so she glared to the latter.

"I got hungry waiting for them to go out" Yiren rolled her eyes while Yena has her mouth wide open.

"But that's two gummies and two lemon juice! How can you eat that many!" Yena shouts that makes Yiren shrugged her shoulders.

"You're annoying" Yena said that makes Yiren looked at her as she cross her arms.

"You're more annoying! You duck!" Yiren shouts. Yena fights back to the latter and they continue to bicker.

"Yah! What are the two of you doing here?" The two heard a voice that makes them jump and hug each other back. The two was shocked.

"Yuri?" Yena asked while she and Yiren is still hugging each other. Yuri turn to look to Yiren and glared to the latter.

"Are you enjoying that?" Yuri asked Yiren that makes the latter raised her brow and so as Yena.

"Enjoying what?" Yiren asked. Yuri eyed them and the two noticed that they are hugging each other. Yena and Yiren looked at each other shocked.

"Yah! Get off me!" Yiren shouts as she push Yena. Yena fell on the ground and yelp in pain.

"Ouch... You stupid!" Yena stands up as she hold her butt because of the fall. Yiren just rolled her eyes on the latter. While Yuri is just looking at the two.

"Yena let's go" Yuri said as she grab Yena's wrist. Yena was shocked but she just let Yuri because the latter might get mad.

"Wait! Yuri I have to tell you something" Yiren said that makes the two stop for walking. Yuri and Yena look at Yiren while Yena is confuse as she didn't know that the two are close enough to talk.

"It's important" Yiren said that makes Yuri let go of Yena's wrist as she turn to look at Yena.

"You can go ahead first" Yuri said. Yena just nod and was about to go but she stopped and glare to Yiren.

"Stupid!" Yena said to Yiren as she run. Yiren just rolled her eyes as she gritted her teeth.

"That duck..." Yiren whispered as she sighed and hold her head. Yuri is just looking at her.

"Don't you ever try to get close to her again" Yuri said that made Yiren turn to look at her. Yiren just scoff as she look to Yuri.

"I didn't know that you'll be so invested to someone like that" Yiren said that made Yuri smirk and glared to Yiren.

"Is that what you have to say? I'm leaving" Yuri said and was about to go but Yiren said something that made her stop.

"Dad is back" Yiren said that made Yuri stop walking and look at Yiren.

"So? What?" Yuri asked that made Yiren sighed.

"I'm just saying that he's back" Yiren said as she rolled her eyes.

"Then good for you" Yuri was about to walk away and ignore the latter but Yiren get mad.

"Yah! Is that it?" Yiren shouts that makes Yuri turn to look at her and chuckles and she rolled her eyes.

"What do you expect me to do? Hug him? Welcome him? He's all yours and don't ever mention that person to me" Yuri said as she walked out leaving Yiren behind.

Yiren just sighed as she look up to the sky holding back her tears.

While Yuri who's walking was shocked to see Yena sitting at the bench.

"Why are you still here?" Yuri asked. Yena heard someone behind her so she stand up and go to Yuri.

"Waiting for you?" Yena said that makes Yuri turn around and leave the latter too.

"Yah! I waited for you so wait for me!" Yena shouts as she run to Yuri.

"How come you walk so fast!" Yena said as she was now walking beside Yuri. Yuri just ignore Yena.

"Did Yiren bully you? Don't mind her she always does that" Yena said that made Yuri stop and look at her.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Yena asked but Yuri is just looking at her.

Yuri suddenly hug Yena that made the latter shocked. The hug last for a minute as Yuri pull out and leave Yena behind dumbfounded.

"What happened..." Yena whispered to herself as she was still there standing frozen.

"Hurry up! Or I'll lock the door of your room!" Yuri shouts that make Yena go back to her senses and run to Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi guys! Sorry for the long time that I didn't get to update this story 😔 I took rest. Now I'll do my best to at least update this story because YenYul.is sailing this past few days 😇. Keep safe and healthy heart 🧡💛.

Please support this story and vote if you like this chapter 😉.