Prologue

Hai semua!!

Yehey! Boboiboy movie one here folks! It was a bit difficult on making this but did it  anyways (-▽-)

To the readers who's new here, i suggest reading the first book of this story so that ya'll can understand.... The remake one not... The discontinued cause... It's cringy there 🙂....

As i said, some here are a bit cringy since i had a hard time explaining some details since English isn't really my language.

Anyways Enjoy!

── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ──

"Ochobot! Are the snacks in the bag yet?" Y/n asked, peeking inside of Boboiboy's room— seeing the said robot was also getting ready.

"Yup! It's all in the bag! All we need to do is to wake Boboiboy up" Ochobot replied, seeing the telekinesis manipulator nodded at him. "You wake him up! I need to change my clothes!" She said before quickly running to her room.

The sound of alarm clock ringing had echoed around the room as Boboiboy lazily turned it off, followed by a yawn before covering himself with his blanket.

Just before he could go back to sleep, Ochobot was suddenly flying in front of the sleeping kid and began yelling. "Wake up Boboiboy! Wake up!"

The Power Sphere had grabbed a hold of the kid's shoulder before started shaking him awake. "H-Huh?"

"You have to get up! We're going on a camping trip remember?" Ochobot reminded, as a cue— Boboiboy's power watch started to ring as Ying and Yaya's faces were on it, the elemental manipulator slowly lifted his right arm up and answered the call. "Uh, hello?"

"Hello Boboiboy! Do you know what day it is today?" Yaya asked, as Ying and the pink hijab girl's hologram figure were displayed because of the watch.

"Of course" Boboiboy answered, putting his cap back on his head before facing back at the holograms. "The International Canteen Day" He added only to get yelled by Ying.

"What are you talking about!?!"

"Today's our camping trip!" Both girls stated angrily, making Boboiboy realize instantly.

"Oh! Yes yes i remember! Our camping trip!" He reassured to the two girls while Ying just hummed at him exasperatedly.

"Really? Don't tell me you forgot again Boboiboy" Yaya commented, looking at the elemental manipulator with a frown displayed on her face. Boboiboy just scratched his head nervously in response, seeing both Ying and Yaya were glaring at him made him slightly shaken.

"I didn't forget, i was.... I was just messing with you guys" He teased, not even sure if it should be a joke or not.

He suddenly got pushed out of bed because of Ochobot, the Power Sphere kept pushing the boy towards the bathroom out of excitement. "Enough enough! Go shower now! Hurry hurry!"

"O-Okay, I've got to hang up! See you guys later!" Boboiboy quickly bid goodbye before turning off the call. "You gotta hurry! We don't wanna be late!"

"Is Boboiboy awake now?" Y/n peeked inside the room once more, she was now fully dressed and in her hands were a hand full of Yaya's biscuits— the sight of the pastry made the said boy paused and stared at the telekinesis manipulator blankly.

".... Oi, why do you have that huh?"

"Well, if your still asleep then i'm gonna shove this down your throat!" The girl replied ever so casually, giving her friend an innocent grin.

"Okay enough talking and get ready Boboiboy!" Ochobot instructed, quickly pushing the elemental manipulator towards the bathroom.

"Aish, relax both of you. At least let me get my towel first" Boboiboy sigh before his lips were slowly tugging up in a smile.