11- Plan Failed

"I want to spend all my time with you but with all the dangerous things coming our way, i fear that i might lose you one day..... And that was the last thing i ever wanted to happen. I will always try best to keep you safe along with our friends, i will become stronger for you.... Heh, i always thought maybe we are soulmates because of the power you have that make us the same. Elements, silly thought huh? But that won't change anything, i will always accept for who you are. Alien or not, having powers or not. I Always Love You For Who You Are."

The young heroes has now arrived, they all held a serious look

The young heroes has now arrived, they all held a serious look. Keeping they're gaze lock on they're enemies.

"Haha! Good, You've finally arrived Boboiboy" Bora Ra praised, giving the said boy a clap as Papa Zola's eyes we're now watering with tears. "My..... My students are here!"

"Let everyone go!!" Boboiboy demanded, keeping Ochobot close in his arms and with Y/n standing beside him for back up just in case.

"Huh, surrender Ochobot to me then i will let go of your friends" Bora Ra said, gesturing towards the Power Sphere that was with the kids. "How do we know your not gonna hurt him?" Y/n questioned, taking a few steps forward to show her enemies that she isn't afraid of them.

"Don't worry, we just want his teleportation power of his" Yoyo replied, followed by a small chuckle in which made Y/n a bit skeptical on it. Unknown to Bora Ra and his companions, Fang had his hands behind his back as shadow ropes began to leave his finger tips.

"Hey, don't do anything ridiculous you two! Just save me already!" Papa Zola pleaded before noticing some shadow lines started to circle around his figure, including Adudu and Probe who were also confused at this. " W-What? What is this?"

"Hand over Ochobot to me kid! If you don't, you're friends will pay the price!!" Bora Ra threatened, gesturing towards Gaga Naz who had pointed his lazers guns at Papa Zola and the others. This only made Boboiboy stare at Bora Ra with more hatred before feeling Ochobot place a hand on his chest.

"Don't worry Boboiboy, just stick with the plan..." Ochobot reminded, also giving Y/n a reassuring look and began to fly towards Bora Ra, making the alien laugh once more and praised. "Good, a wise decision..."

"You'll get what you want, now let our friends go!!" Y/n demanded, reminding Bora Ra the deal they made as the red alien turned his gaze towards Yoyo and nodded. Upon seeing the boss's signal, Yoyo had typed something on his tablet and freed Papa Zola, Adudu and Probe. Making all three of them dropped down on the ground.

"Now, let Klamkabot go!" It was Boboiboy's turn to demand, as he kept glancing between Ochobot and the shadow lines. Bora Ra, who heard what the boy had said made him laugh. "And when was Klamkabot your friend?"

"Klamkabot is only friends with Ochobot" Yoyo added, seeing the said yellow Power Sphere had stopped approaching them.

"Ochobot's friends, is a friend ours too!!" Boboiboy yelled, not noticing Klamkabot's gaze had softened a bit because of his words.