10- Leaving

"I always thought you were an amazing person and i might see you as a sister, yet here i am. Falling head over heals for you, even if i'm older, i always feel like a toddler around you. Being all shy, skittish, easily embarrassed, i had to hid it all away from you. In fear that you might think of me as a weird person, yet you didn't. Even if you saw me acting all weird, you still treat me the same way and it only made me love you more."

Ochobot's pained scream can be heard around the room, it made all the kids feel worried for they're robot friend

"W-What's happening to Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked, his gaze never left Ochobot's way, seeing Y/n took a couple of steps forward, making him quickly hold her shoulder. Knowing the girl won't hesitate to run towards Ochobot. 

Y/n looked back at Boboiboy, concern and worries we're swirling around her aquamarine orbs before looking back at Ochobot's direction not minding Boboiboy's hand was still on her shoulder.

A bright light suddenly shined around them, the kids had to cover they're eyes because of the brightness. Once the brightness had died down, the young heroes slowly lowered they're hands from they're gaze. The kids looked back at they're Power Sphere friend, Ochobot's appearance had changed, his wings and hands are complemented by a pair of light blue eyes. Ochobot's face is now an LED screen as the robot slowly exited the see-through machine

 Both Y/n and Boboiboy stared at Ochobot for a quick moment before running towards the robot with all they're speed, bringing they're robot friend to a tight hug. The three had stayed like that for a second before puling away as the others had approached them.

"Are you okay Ochobot?" Y/n asked, she was still worried for her friend's condition.

"I-I'm okay, don't worry" Ochobot reassured, making his friend feel at ease.

Gopal then noticed the  Power Sphere's new looks before saying. "Woah! That's a nice outfit Ochobot!" 

That was when the others noticed and agreed. "He's right! You're so cool" Ying joined.

"Congratulations Ochobot" The A.I started, catching the kid's attention. "The teleportation power is operational"

"HUH!? WHAT?!!" The young heroes gasped in horror, staring at the A.I with wide eyes before looking back at they're Power Sphere friend wanting for answers.

"Wait wait everyone! There must be an explanation!" Y/n exclaimed before her eyes landed on they're Power Sphere friend.

"She's right.... So how exactly did you get this teleportation powers Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked.

"Klamkabot gave it to me in the cave just now" The said robot truthfully answered, knowing full well that he couldn't hide it forever.

"You mean when we first found you?" Yaya guessed, taking a few steps forward to the Power Sphere.