2- Making up to them

When Boboiboy had came home, it was already late at night and he was sure that everyone was already asleep. The boy decided to tell Y/n about his plan tomorrow since he already knew the girl would lock her door like everytime she's upset or mad at something.

The elemental manipulator quietly walked inside the room, seeing Ochobot was sleeping on his small power station just for him.

"Ochobot" Boboiboy called out with a small smile on his face as he quietly approached the power sphere.

"Hey, wake up. I have something planned for us tomorrow!" Boboiboy sat on a chair near the power sphere, waiting for the said robot to reply to him yet he didn't get any response which caused him to let out a sad sigh.

"Never mind... I guess i'll have to tell them in the morning.."

Unknown to Boboiboy, Ochobot was awake during the whole thing as the Power Sphere secretly glance at the human kid, watching Boboiboy climb up on his bed to sleep which Ochobot mimicked the young heroin.

It was already midnight, Boboiboy was sleeping soundly on his bed while having a star fish position. Everything was normal but yellow sparks began to fly around the also sleeping Ochobot, it kept happening after a couple of seconds before the power sphere suddenly glowed with his eyes wide open and a hologram appeared beside him.

"Generation 9 Power Sphere Ochobot" The hologram talked, it was a robot. A Power Sphere but more bigger than the said Power Sphere at the same time it was red.

"I need to transport you to the floating island with my remaining teleportation power" The Red Power Sphere added as a yellow see through portal suddenly appeared behind Ochobot as it started to suck the unconscious Power Sphere inside.

"Floating Island?... Teleportation?" Boboiboy mumbled out, sitting up on his bed while lazily rubbing his eyes after getting woken up by the voice of the Red Power Sphere.

"I'll be expecting you at the floating island" The hologram said before disappearing. Boboiboy's eyes soon landed on his power sphere friend, his mind was now fully awake after seeing Ochobot was nearing the portal.

"Ochobot! No!!" The elemental manipulator yelled as he quickly jumped out of his bed and ran towards the said robot, tackling Ochobot on the ground.

"Eh? What's going on?" Ochobot was now awake after feeling the impact of getting fallen down the ground.

"You... You were going to leave me!!" Boboiboy cried, tears were starting to fall down the young heroin's cheeks as the power sphere stared up at the human in confusion. "What? Leave you?"

"I-... I saw you talking to your grandpa..." Boboiboy said as he pulled Ochobot in a hug once more, what the elemental manipulator said just made the Power Sphere even more perplexed.

"Since when did i ever had a grandpa?" Ochobot qiestioned, he was starting to think Boboiboy was just playing around or maybe even bluffing.

"I heard it! You were planning to go back home!" Boboiboy kept on crying, he didn't want to let go of Ochobot in fear that his friend will leave him.