6- On The Search

"Ever since you came here, we always find ourselves going on adventures and more. I always thought you were an admirable person yet....

I developed feelings for you, i thought it was just a simple crush that it will go away but.... It was starting growing more than that.... I came to realize... I was slowly falling in love with you."

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

"Hmm, yum yum. This are some tasty fried calamari you made Gopal" Papa Zola praised, taking a bite of the fried tentacle that he was holding as he faced the said boy.

Gopal just stared at the man they were with in irritation, it made Papa Zola hesitantly chuckled. "Thank to you Cikgu, i almost died out there, you know..."

They all had manage to land on the floating island a few hours ago, and was now in the middle of the woods.

"Oh come on, it was totally safe!" Papa Zola reasoned. "You were in no danger at all!"

"Yeah right, you were just using me" Gopal argued, it was obvious he was still mad at the man after what he did earlier.

"Enough! Let bygones be bygones! We shall never dwell our past!"

The other kids who were walking in front of Gopal and Papa Zola, just ignored all the commotion that was happening.

Y/n looked over to Boboiboy, seeing that he was trying to contact Ochobot yet there was still no signal or even a small message from they're power sphere friend, it made her feel a bit depressed about it.

"There's still no sign of Ochobot..." Boboiboy mumbled, he kept on walking in front of the others while inspecting the whole place. The trees in the woods were bigger than usual, the roots were longer than normal and some of the plants were all unfamiliar as well.

"But, are we even sure that Ochobot was here?" Yaya asked, only to get an answer from Adudu.

"He's definitely here!" Adudu yelled.

"Eh?"

"He finally talked, and here i was planning on throwing them into the air if he didn't" Y/n slightly snapped, glancing at the alien that they had captured, watching him just scoffed at her.

"Before we were thrown overboard, Bora Ra released Ochobot to search Klamkabot on this very island" Adudu admitted, he just gave in on being captured by his long time enemies.

"Klamkabot? Is that the Power Sphere you saw?" Y/n asked, looking at Boboiboy for answers. The elemental manipulator nodded at her and said. "Yeah... He might be the one who contacted Ochobot last night... So what now?..."

"Don't worry Boboiboy, we'll look for him together" Yaya reassured with the others also agreeing with her.

"Yeah! We'll find him for sure!" Gopal firmly agreed but someone had called out to him, catching his attention and faced towards Adudu.