1- Worst Day

After arriving the bus stop, Y/n saw all of her friends waiting there. All of them made eye contact with the girl before looking for they're elemental hero friend.

"Eh? Where's Boboiboy?" Yaya was the first one to ask, watching Y/n place Boboiboy's bag next to Gopal as the telekinesis manipulator let out a sad sigh.  "He's... Stopping the robbers right now..." She answered with a bit of hesitation.

"Aya! He will just forget this camping trip when he's done!" Ying exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air because of annoyance before sitting down on the bus stop seat.

"Why didn't you go with him then?" Fang asked, looking at Y/n as he crosses his arms and leaned on a near by wall.

"Well, Boboiboy said that i should stay with Ochobot.... Plus i don't have the guts on leaving Ochobot alone..." Y/n answered truthfully, staring down at the Power Sphere in her arms when she noticed the robot was quiet the whole time.

"Great, who knows how long were gonna stay here and wait!" Gopal snapped, sitting beside Ying as he took out a bag of chips so he could eat it.

Y/n kept quiet, knowing Boboiboy might come at the bus stop in the afternoon and they're camping trip will no longer continue. A sigh had escape passed her lips, using her telekinesis to get lifted off of the ground and into the air, deciding to just stayed like that and continue to comfort Ochobot.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay... There's always next time right?" Y/n asked, giving the Power Sphere a small smile.

"We will never get to go on a camping trip if this always happen.... This is the tenth time.... I'm surprised your still okay with this.." Ochobot mumbled, burying himself in the girl's arms.

The telekinesis manipulator was also a bit sad, she was already expecting this to happen yet she kept her hopes up that maybe they might get to go this time,  which was a bad decision she made for herself.

Y/n slowly took out her phone to watch the news cause maybe, just maybe. Boboiboy will go straight here after he's done right?

Aquamarine orbs were now glued at the screen of her phone, watching a car almost getting crushed by a concrete mixer but Quake was quick enough to save them all.

She then saw Thunderstorm was chasing the robbers with his lightning speed but suddenly gotten hit by a laser, sending the lightning element across the street and crashed into one of the mini restaurant glass window— it was Adudu who shooted at Thunderstorm.

The news article said that Super Evil Jero Jero has arrived which Y/n cringed at Adudu's villain name, unknown to her.

Ochobot was listening carefully at the news, he isn't looking but listening to it is already enough for him to know what's happening yet he didn't wanna bring his hopes up like this morning.

The telekinesis manipulator's eyes never left the screen, watching Probe had turned to his Mega Probe and his opponent was Thunderstorm. The battle was slowly getting smaller due to the commercial van was still following the robber's vehicle with the reporter on top of the robber's roof.

Y/n was taken aback when she saw an old lady also chasing after the robbers on a bicycle with a wooden rolling pin on her hand, the old lady was too fast in her opinion but she suddenly caught a glimpse of a small blue neon hoverboard behind the bicycle— she already knew who it was, it was Cyclone who's pushing the old lady's small bicycle.

"This is your last warning!! Stop right now!!" Y/n heard one of the police officer shouted.

The girl slightly wince when she watches the robbers started to throw some bags at the police vehicles, making it either get a broken window or crashing on each other.