𝟕. sunsetz

enjoy as per usual<3
warning!! drug use
2k words.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sunsetz
"You are being childish."
-at the cafe-

Of course, fate had to throw another curveball your way. The cosmic forces seemed determined to make your life difficult, especially when Jean and Pieck ended up in the same room as you for the third time since your arrival. It was a clear sign that things were about to get complicated.

"Y/N! Reiner! Hi!" Pieck's enthusiastic voice rang out from behind you, her high-pitched tone betraying her seeming excitement at seeing you again.

The bitchiness was radiating off her. 

Reiner's gaze shifted towards the approaching pair, a warm smile curling on his lips. "Hey, you two," he greeted, beckoning them over to the table. Pieck's face lit up with a wide grin, radiating warmth, while Jean wore a somber expression, his demeanor tense. He seemed as though he were staring at someone who had committed an unforgivable crime against him and his loved ones.

"How are the two of you?" Pieck inquired, her grip on Jean's hand tightening slightly as if to offer comfort. "We're great, thank you," you interjected before Reiner could respond, your voice filled with assurance and confidence. Pieck's eyebrow arched slightly, a playful curiosity gleaming in her eyes. "So, is this like a date?" she probed, her tone laced with intrigue, ready to delve into the unfolding dynamics between you and Reiner.

"Yeah, I suppose so." You kept your eyes on her, Reiner smiles more as you say that. "Aw, that's so cute." She exaggerated the word 'cute'. Jean didn't say a word, he just glared at you and Reiner. "Jeanie, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I need to powder my nose." She kisses him on the cheek and walks away. Reiner looked at you for a moment, "I'll be right back, I'm just going to get our drinks." Before you could even say anything about coming with him to help, he was already walking away.

Great. Now you were with Jean by yourself.

You inhaled a deep breath and looked at Jean, his face a little more relaxed than earlier. "Are you going to say something? Or are you just going to keep glaring at me?"

He furrowed his brows and began to speak, "It's just funny that you make plans to go on a date with Reiner but don't respond to my text message." You scoff, "How old are you? 14? Why does even it matter?"

"It doesn't. I just feel like you have a problem with me all of a sudden," he crossed his arms. "First of all, no I don't have a problem with you, and second why are you acting like this?" You snap at him, you were becoming more frustrated as time went on. "I just don't think it's hard to reply to someone." He snaps back.
You rolled your eyes at him and spoke once again, "You are being childish."

Before he could respond, Reiner came back with your coffees and sat down. "Here you are," He hands you your iced coffee and smiles. You turn your gaze away from Jean and force a smile, "Thank you."

Moments pass and Pieck comes back and instantly takes Jean's hand. "Well, we best be going. It was nice to see you guys," she says sweetly.  "Yeah, you too. I'll see you at practice, Jean." Reiner speaks up, his eyes averting towards Jean. "Yeah. See you, man." He nods his head at Reiner, she gently pulls Pieck along. "Bye, Reiner. Bye Y/N." She waved at you as she started to walk away, she specifically exaggerated your name.