𝟏𝟏. regrets

HEY GUYSSSS

look who's in their active era😏😏 I hope you enjoy this chapter it's a bit crazy but the crazier the better hahaha </3

Even despite that, I think this may be my best chapter yet.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: ⚠️
this chapter contains violence, bad language, use of alcohol, weed consumption, blood and very very slight gore.

readers' discretion is advised.

Enjoy!

6k Words.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Regrets
"I would regret it if I didn't kiss you."
~Present day~

The moment felt like fate had intervened, urging you towards Jean, despite being told to stay away. It was as if you were drawn to him like a magnet, with an irresistible force pulling you both closer together. As you gazed into each other's eyes, you felt a spark of electric energy pass between you, heightening your feelings even more. Despite the warnings, you couldn't resist the pull of your hearts towards each other. You wished you could stay away, but the feeling of wanting him was too strong. Why would the universe make these feelings arise once again or maybe they just never left?

Let's just say you were in slight denial about the entire thing.

This moment took you back to five years ago, the last time that Jean and you last saw each other before you both left for college.

5 years ago, The town of Trost.

[Hey Alexa, play 'Somewhere Only We Know' by Keane.]

You were sitting on your favourite park bench, the one that only you and Jean knew about. You both sat closely together, sharing a single earphone each while listening to a song that you both knew too well. You liked to think that this was "your song" that you both shared. This bench was always the place where you had your important conversations, where you sought refuge together. This was that "Somewhere only we know" place. It almost felt like a second home. You rested your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes as you listened to music that travelled through the earphone into your ear. "I'm scared, Y/N..." Jean said softly as he laid his head on top of yours, you opened your eyes and a frown appeared on your face. "Me too, but this will be great for us. You're going to one of the best sports academies in the country, you're achieving your dream."

"I know and you're achieving your dream." He responded, his hand reaching over to hold yours, you returned your hand to his. "We will be okay, we will call each other every day." You smiled. He returned the smile and lifted his head up, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Boy, was that completely wrong?

You lifted up your head and met his hazel eyes, his cheeks flushed red like every time he would meet your eyes. "Yeah, exactly." you agree, leaning closer to the male, his shoulder touching yours. "You're cute," he chuckles. "Stop it," you giggled, "you're just saying that." "Of, course I am not." He quickly detests, "I mean it." "Sure," you joked.

A sense of comfort falls over the both of you, a feeling of love consuming your hearts, it almost felt like your hearts were glowing. He leaned closer to your face, your lips nearly touching, and your eyes flickered down his lips back to his gaze. A few seconds pass and your lips slowly come into contact with his, they are ample and soft, and your eyes are closed. The warmth of his embrace made you feel something that you had never felt before. Your mouths moved together as one, a gentle touch of his tongue brushed yours and his hand lightly cupped your cheek. Your arms instinctively wrap around his body, every nerve in your body tingling with the intensity of the devotion you feel for each other.