𝟏𝟕. everything i wanted

NSFW warning: unfortunately still not the full deed but I couldn't help myself 😈 mdni.

JK FULL ON SMUTTTTTT

enjoy<33

4.2k Words.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Everything I wanted
"I need you so badly."
One day later.

After spending an intense evening with Jean, despite the lingering pain from the blows you'd received from Pieck, you found yourself eagerly anticipating the evolution of your relationship with him.

Returning to work after a much-needed weekend break, you felt a renewed sense of enthusiasm to reconnect with your colleagues and immerse yourself in your writing. As you entered the building, Petra's eyes immediately locked onto your bruised and bandaged nose, her happy expression shifting to one of concern.

"Goodness, what happened to your nose over the weekend?" she asked, her voice laced with worry.

Chuckling softly, you replied, "It's a bit of a long story, but I'm alright, I promise."

Petra offered you a warm smile, her concern evident. "Just take it easy, okay?" she advised.
Nodding in agreement, you assured her that you would.

As you made your way to your desk, you noticed a few lingering stares and hushed whispers, which you had anticipated given the visible aftermath on your face.

Hange approached you, her concern palpable. "What happened to you?" she asked, her eyes searching yours.

Offering her a reassuring smile, you explained, "It was just a minor altercation, and I'm feeling fine."

Hange relayed the information to Erwin and Levi, who expressed their concern and offered you the option to go home if needed. Grateful for their kindness, you politely declined, eager to refocus on your work and move forward with your day.

_______

2 weeks later.

Since your last intense encounter with Pieck, life has regained its steady rhythm. Opting not to press charges, you chose to let the incident fade into the past. Fortunately, this decision seemed to have the desired effect, as Pieck had kept her distance, not reaching out to you and your friends or even to Jean.

Similarly, Reiner had been noticeably absent, retreating from the group and missing practice sessions. However, that changed today.

Sitting in the stands with Sasha and Mikasa, you watched the guys practice. "So, how are things going with you and Jean?" Mikasa inquired.
"We're taking things slow, but lately, he's seemed a bit distant," you admitted, a hint of concern evident on your face. "Don't stress, Y/N," Sasha chimed in with a reassuring smile. "He seems to care about you and he likes you a lot."

Mikasa nodded in agreement with a soft smile, adding, "He does. According to Eren, he talks about you a lot."

"But does he like me enough?" you questioned, seeking further reassurance.

"Absolutely," Mikasa and Sasha responded in unison, their synchronized reply offering you comfort.

"Hm..." Your gaze shifted back to the men practising their runs. However, when Reiner stepped onto the pitch, your mouth fell open in surprise once again. Mikasa and Sasha shared a similar reaction to you, their eyes immediately darted to Jean who had spotted Reiner from afar.