Backstory

When Anastasia's mom, Carla, gave birth it was the happiest day of her life. The next day Ana's father, Frank, was in an accident on his way to get them. Sadly he passed away at the hospital.

A few months later Carla met Raymond and they immediately hit it off. A year later they got married and Ana was given his last name.

Years later, when Ana was 7, Ray and Carla started having problems. Carla cheated and when he found out she left. She took Ana and moved to Texas. That's when Carla met Stephen.

Ana really missed Ray but she wasn't allowed to call him.

Everything was good for the first six months until Carla and Stephen got married. He started drinking a lot and would start to yell and hit Ana and Carla. Carla didn't do anything because she loved him so much. He got Carla to start drinking with him then she really changed.

Ana was always begging to go live with Ray but Carla always said no.

Right before Ana's 10th birthday Carla got tired of the begging. She called Ray and the next thing Ana knew she was on a plane back to Washington state.

When Ana arrived Ray introduced her to Julia, his girlfriend and her son Matthew.

Ana warmed up to them quickly. She loved having a brother and a mom who really cared. Even though Matt was a year younger he was very protective of Ana.

When Ana was 13 Julia and Ray had twin boys they named Aiden and Ethan. Both Ana and Matt love them.

Ana met Katherine Kavanagh in elementary school. They've been best friends since the beginning. She met Kate's twin brother, Ethan, and her holder sister, Kira.

Kira would sometimes babysit Ana, Matt and the twins when Ray and Julia would go out.

Before high school started Kates family moved to Seattle. Ana and Kate ended up going to different high schools since Ana still lived in Montesano.

During the summer before 11th grade Ray and Julia decided to move to Seattle.

Ana and Matt started going to the same school as Kate and both girls were so happy about it. A few weeks into the school year a new student came named Christian Grey.

Christian was adopted when he was 4 by Grace and Carrick. After only a couple of months in a foster home Christian was able to go live with the Greys. The adoption went fast because they already went through the adoption process with their son named Elliot.

When Christian first came home he was scared of Carrick. His birth mothers pimp would always hit him, hurt him and even burned him.

For the first 2 years of Christian living there he didn't speak. He didn't speak until Grace and Carrick adopted baby Mia.

As Christian got older he always watched Carrick play more with Elliot and Mia. His relationship with Carrick wasn't the best but he had a great relationship with his grandfather Theodore.

When Christian turned 13 he started secretly drinking. He'd sneak it at home and at school. He also started to fight. A lot. He was suspended from 4 different schools until he ended up at Seattle Preparatory school a few weeks into the 11th grade.

That's when he met Ana.

Most of the students have heard about Christian from other students at different schools so they kept their distance. Except Ana. They had lots of the same classes so Ana would partner up with him. No one else would.

During the year they became really close.

On Christians 17th birthday he asked Ana out and she said yes.

Grade 12 was great for them until acceptance letters came out. Christian got accepted to Harvard and Ana got accepted to Seattle University but they promised each other they could do the long distance.

A week before Christian was supposed to leave for school Ana found out she was pregnant. They were always careful but condoms don't always work.

Before Ana could tell him he broke up with her. He thought he did the right thing for her. Being separated for 4 years is a long time and it can be hard on people.

Ana told her parents and they helped her through it.

Ana gave birth to a baby boy on May 1st. After he was born they moved back to Montesano. Ana did online school while raising her son.

Christian dropped out of school after his first year. He moved back home in the middle of May. He went to find Ana but couldn't find her. He asked everyone but no one knew where she lived. Kate did but she didn't tell him.

Christian thought he lost her forever. He did what he left school for. He started his own business but he wasn't happy. Something was missing from his life. Well actually someone.