Chapter 8- Watching the Twins - Part 2

May 12 2018

This morning we all had avocado toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast. We are going to the park this morning then the Seattle aquarium after Teddys nap. Marlowe is out of town and Kate is going somewhere with Elliot. Kira and Noah are going to meet us at the park with Matteo and William.

After dressing Teddy I put him and the twins in the car. I made them all match a little. I put the diaper bag in the back with the wagon. Christian and I both got in and he drove us to volunteer park. When we got there I got the kids out while Christian got the wagon out.

I got the kids buckled into the wagon then Christian pushed them to the park. It's a little chilly because of the rain last night so the kids are wearing jackets and boots.

When we got to the park Christian got the kids out. Aiden and Ethan ran right to the park. Teddy ran after then as fast as he could but would trip every so often.

The kids played for 10 minutes until Kira and Noah arrived. Matteo was holding Noah's hand and lead the way to the park. Kira walked over to us while pushing the stroller. I gave Kira a hug then looked down at William who was asleep.

"He is so cute." I said with a smile.

"He looks so much like Noah did when he was young. How are you?"

"I'm good. Great actually. How are you?"

"I'm good. Tired but good." She said and I smiled.

When Teddy called for Christian he went right over.

"So... you and Christian?" Kira said with a smile.

"There is no me and Christian. Well... I don't know. We've slept in the same bed a couple times and cuddled but neither one of us brought us up. Maybe it's too soon."

"Maybe you should just bring it up." She said and I smiled.

"I'll think about it."

— 2 hours later —

The kids have been playing non stop. Teddy looks exhausted.

"Okay guys... maybe we can all go to Grey Manor? We can have lunch and Teddy can have his nap." I suggested.

"Okay. Nobody should be home." Christian said.

— 2 hours and 45 minutes later —

When we got to Grey Manor we ordered McDonalds for lunch. The twins picked it. After we ate Teddy had his nap and now we are driving back into Seattle. I think all of the kids will enjoy the aquarium.

When we got there I got the kids out and Christian got the wagon out. Once Kira was out of her car with her family we all went inside. Once we were in Matteo and the twins ran off to look at the fish. Christian held Teddys hand and walked over to them with Noah.

"He is really good with Teddy." Kira said.

"Yes he is. He has been since they met. He's an amazing father. They instantly had this bond I can't explain. A father son bond. He bought Teddy new toys for Grey Manor, a whole nursery and even a bunk bed for the twins."

We walked a little more then stopped to see the jellyfish.

"Look!" Ethan shouted and ran across to the other side. It was an octopus.

As we walked through the aquarium the twins and Matteo got excited about every animal. Teddy really liked the sea otters. I took lots of pictures of the boys to show my parents.

"Can we go again?" Aiden asked.

"We can't today. Maybe next time." I said.

"Look Ana! Can we got see?" Ethan asked. I looked over and saw him pointing at the gift shop.

"Sure." I said. Both boys cheered them ran in followed by Matteo, Noah, Christian and Teddy.

Kira and I walked in and I smiled. Christian was holding Teddy and telling him and the boys something. In his other hand he was holding a bucket. I saw him put up one finger to the boys. They hugged him then ran off.

I walked over to Christian with the wagon.

"What did you say to them?" I asked.

"I told them they could pick out on thing each. Other than this play set. They promised to share." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you Christian. This'll mean a lot to them." I kissed his cheek then walked over to the twins.

"So what are you boys going to get?" I asked.

"I want... octopus!" Ethan said with a smile.

I took it down then he carried it over to Christian. Aiden was looking at the turtles.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Yes please." Aiden said with a smile.

I grabbed it from him then we walked over to Christian. Teddy was holding a plush sea otter. It's so cute.

After we all checked out we walked into the parking lot. The three boys were sitting in the wagon with their new toys and Noah was carrying Matteo.

"Today was really fun. Thanks for joining us Kira."

"Anytime. Matteo had a blast. We'll have to do something when you come down again." She said.

"We will."

I gave her a hug then got the boys in the car. I'm happy they had fun today.