Chapter 15- Escala

Saturday July 7 2018

Christian has been... giddy since we arrived yesterday. He say's he has another surprise. This one is for Teddy and I. He hasn't given me any clues about it.

After breakfast I dressed Teddy in a black bodysuit with snoopy on it with a pair of black jeans.

"Okay Christian. We're ready to go." I said as I carried Teddy downstairs.

"Perfect. Let's go."

After putting Teddy in his car seat I got in the passenger seat and Christian got in the drivers seat.

"Before we go I need you to put on a blindfold and headphones." He said and held both out to me.

I smiled and took both. After putting in the headphones he helped me put on the blindfold. The music started playing and Christian started driving.

The drive wasn't long. Only about half an hour. I don't think there was much traffic. Christian helped me out of the car and led me so I wouldn't bump into anything.

It felt like we were going up in an elevator. Maybe we're going for lunch? No. We aren't dressed for lunch. I felt Teddy hug my leg and I smiled.

He led my straight again then stopped me. He tapped my shoulder then I took the headphones out.

"You can take the blindfold off now baby."

I smiled and quickly took it off. In front of me was a glass door you couldn't see through. I looked around and noticed we were in a foyer. I opened the door and what I saw shocked me.

I stepped inside with a smile on my face. The apartment was beautiful. It had such an amazing view. I spun around and looked at Christian who was now holding Teddy.

"Did you buy this?" I asked.

"Yes. I bought it for us."

"For us?" I asked softly and looked around the living room.

"Yes for us. I want to live with you and Teddy. I want to see you everyday. Wake up and fall asleep with you every morning and night. So Ana will you move in with me?"

Tears filled my eyes as I nodded. He put Teddy down then I ran over and hugged him.

Christian showed Teddy and I around the apartment. He already had every room furnished. He also had a personal library made next to his office. He told me he found a house keeper named Gail Jones. She's going to help with everything around the house.

He also told me Welch suggested he get security for himself since his business and his name are getting bigger in the world. He found someone for himself and also found someone for me for when I go out without him. The mens' names are Jason Taylor and Luke Sawyer.

"So when do you want to move in?" I asked.

"Right now." He said.

"We can't right now. I need to talk to my parents first."

"I told them about my plans when I bought the apartment."

"You did?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes and they are both very happy for us."

"Thank you Christian." I leaned up and kissed him.

— 2 hours later —

I think Teddy already likes the apartment. Well penthouse actually. I know he will miss everyone at home so hopefully we can see them often.