Chapter 12- He's 20!*

Monday June 18 2018

I can't believe Christian told me he loved me. I can't believe I said it back. This morning I woke up early and made breakfast with Grace. Waffles, eggs and fresh fruit. Everyone loved it.

Grace and Carrick left for work at the same time then Elliot left. Mia after for school so it was just Teddy, Christian and I. He was supposed to go to work but he took the day off to stay with us.

— 2 hours later —

It's only 10am and Teddy is already tired. He was up way past his bedtime last night. After putting him down for a nap Christian and I went to his room to talk. He sat on his bed and I straddled him.

"Happy birthday Christian." I whispered then kissed him.

The kiss started out slow then turned heated. He pulled my shirt off then kissed me again. He kissed down my neck and I moaned.

Everything happened so quick after. We were both naked and he was rolling a condom down his length. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me and kissed me again.

He thrusted into me and I moaned against his lips. I missed this. I missed him.

He started out moving slow but that quickly changed. He started thrusting harder and deeper into me.

"Oh hid Christian!" I moaned loud and ran my nails down his back.

I could feel myself tightening around him. He kept going and started to rub my clit.

"Cum baby. Cum with me." He said.

I moaned and did. We came together then he stilled inside of me and smiled.

I smiled and he kissed me softly.

— 1 hour later —

After another round we showered then Teddy woke up. Now we're all cuddling on the couch. Teddy is only sitting still with us because he is fiddling with Christians phone. I picked up my phone and took a selfie of us.

"Thank you for staying today." Christian said then kissed the side of my head.

"Christian of course I'd stay. It's your birthday. I wouldn't miss it."

I looked at him then we both smiled. I leaned over and kissed him softly.

The rest of the day we cuddled, played with Teddy and talked about us and our plans for the future.