𝟮𝟱 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

"How has it been being the majesty's personal bodyguard..? I'm guessing it's an absolute nightmare..." one of the bodyguards of the five princesses spoke to me. I was stood here alone for the first ten minutes of this unexpected ball until he came by my side and started to talk to me. Not wanting to be completely rude I turned around to meet his gaze and started a conversation with him. I knew the prince needed to dance with five princesses tonight and having a conversation won't hurt anyone.

"It started off as a nightmare that's for sure..." and I was right. Being his bodyguard was properly the worst thing I've ever came to do. The worst thing I could have done until he started getting inside my head with no issues whatsoever and that pisses me off. Until his touches are the only thing I'm craving for right now. I used to hate being touched and I still do until this very moment. But when it comes to the prince I can't back out and I don't know why. Why I'm I letting him do this to me yet I don't stop him from doing so? He fucked me right over and now I can't let it go all thanks to him.

The bodyguard in front of me took a small sip out of his drink as a smile took over his lips.

"I know what you mean, I've been doing this for three years and let me tell you something, it gets worse..." I smile at his comment as I start thinking of what would happen after these two weeks are over. I'm not planning on staying here that's for sure. I've done what I came to do. But somehow I feel like I'm leaving things unfinished. My mind rushed to him. Him, the only person I seem to think about. His eyes shining so brightly down at me. His lips that form his smug smirk that I seem to get used to. His black strands that fall ever so perfectly on his face. His perfect face that never seem to slip out of my mind.

"How long have you worked here for..?" the man next to me asked taking me out of my thoughts. My thoughts that scream of the prince. I look up at him a small smile. "A few months now..." I watch him open his mouth to talk again but was stopped. His head turned to my right before his head lowered. He was bowing nearly breaking his damn spine. I follow his gaze and I find the prince standing next to me. His jaw was clenched, hard. His eyes were pouring anger and hatred. He looks fucking angry. Fuck he looks like he's about to decapitate someone.

"Your majesty..." the bodyguard spoke before Jimin opened his mouth, not looking at me at all. Not once. His words came out rough and quick. Like a demand that no bodyguard can say no to.

"Follow me, now..." and just like that Jimin walked past the hall as the bodyguard followed him immediately. What just happened..? I follow their movements as they disappear out of the hall praying to god nothing happens that will ruin this ball. Knowing the prince I wasn't planning on leaving them alone, I took my steps around the table but before I could even exit the hall I felt my wrist being lifted. A hand swiftly taking it onto theirs. I turn my head to find Daisy standing right behind me.