Chapter 4

I was going to wait until tomorrow but I couldn't

I was going to wait until tomorrow but I couldn't. So here you guys go.

* I do not own any of these pictures*

Carlisle's POV
Before meeting Gwen.

The others were currently getting ready to leave for school,where as Renesmee and I will remain home. I am going to be starting work tomorrow, seeing as I Esme will be back tonight.

"Now Ness we'll see you after school today. Listen to Carlisle." Bella tells her kissing her cheek. It's amazing how just the other day Bella was human when she made Ness. Something we thought could've never happened, but here we are.

"Carlisle are you sure you'll be okay?" Edward asks

"Edward, I understand your concern but I think I've lived long enough to know how to handle kids."

"Just checking old man." He says walking over to his car. I roll my eyes.

"Alice, Rosalie and Jacob! Let's go!!" He shouts.
"Can't be late for another first day of school."

Jacob runs out the house heading towards Ed's car, not before ruffling Ness' hair. Alice follows after, with a irritated Rosalie mumbling behind her. Something about Alice changing 5 times.

While heading over to Jasper's car Alice freezes mid way, causing all of us to look at her. Jasper rushes to her side immediately.

"What did you see?"

"Jashville is going to be greater than we expected." She says smiling brightly, looking at me.

"Hey Carlisle why don't you take Ness out for some breakfast before y'all start today." Edward tells me. I watch the two confused.

"Yeah!! I heard this place called Darling's has the best pastries in town." Alice says clapping excitingly.

What is she on about?

"Want to go get those pastries Ness?" I ask looking down to her.

"Why not."