Chapter 23

Gwen's PovNext Day

Gwen's Pov
Next Day

Carlisle has decided to send some of the kids to school today despite their many reasonings as to why they shouldn't. Also him and Luis thought it best to take some time off from work and are working alongside his friend Zeke to figure out what could be going on.

I thought of letting Aiden stay home as well, but he was super ecstatic to go to school today. Practically begged me to let him go, after I told him he's not going today.

Funny, the others were giving reasons of why they shouldn't and Aiden wants to go. It seems Martha's throwing a fun day today and he really wants to go. So I spoke to Carlisle about it and he arranged plans for Emmett and Rosalie to keep watch over him while he is there.

"Mommy mommy. I'm rweady!!"

Aiden's Outfit
(A/N: I do not own this picture.)

"Awww

"Awww. Doesn't my baby look handsome." Picking him up in my hands and tickling his belly.

"Stop mommy stop." He laughs.
"Aunty Rose and Alice picked out my outfit. I wanted to wear black but Aunty Alice said no." He pouts. I let out a little laugh.What can I say, like mother like son.

"I know how you feel baby, but you are rocking this green."

"Really?" His beautiful blue eyes sparkle as he asks. I swear, Aiden can get anyone to do anything for him with these gorgeous eyes. Should I be worried for when he gets older? I don't think I'm even ready for the thought of him having to date someday.

"Yes honey. Absolutely rocking it."

"Ab-Abso-abwolutely rocking it." He says fighting to say absolutely correct.

"Exactly. Now give me love before you go." Kissing up his chubby face. His cute giggles filling my ears.

"Do we really have to go to school today?" I turn behind me to see the were-trio walk in.