Chapter 13

(A/N: I do not own any of these pictures)

Carlisle POV

One Month Later
Saturday 14th September 2007

"Gwen calm down. James said they're on their way." I hug her from behind.

"I'm calm. I'm calm." She says, taking deep breaths.

She's so cute.

Chuckling I kiss the side of her head.

Today is Henry's birthday. He's officially 18. Bella's birthday was also yesterday but she didn't really want anything big, so Ms. D made her a birthday cake and we had a small family get together before she was whisked away by Edward.

We were alittle skeptical if to allow James know about Renessmae but Alice said she saw him with us and since the game him and Henry have gotten a lot closer. He's become an active member at family dinners recently.

His sister did try to join as well, but was shut down immediately by her brother, and when he had met Renessmae, he said and I quote "Your business."

I must meet his parents.

I recently took Gwen on another date, and I could say she was pleased.

Flashback

"So what are you thinking? Lavish again. Make it like a annual thing seeing as it was your first date venue. Or a whole new place?" Alice says, sitting down in the chair in front my desk. I called Alice,Rosalie and Esme to my office to help me plan a date for Gwen.

"Lavish again? I say somewhere new." Rosalie says.

"How about a movie night? There's a clearing not to far from here. We can set up under the tree." Esme suggests.

"We can ask Ms. D to cook the food so Carlisle can get to eat as well!" Alice excitingly says.

"It's a plan. Tell Gwen to dress comfy. Leave the decor to us." Rosalie says and they all got up leaving.

Gwen and I walked to the clearing, and I was absolutely amazed by it. The girls are really great at this.

"Okay ready?" I ask standing behind her.

"Yes."