Chapter 37

Gwen's Pov

Gwen's Pov

Steven and Anderson, were able to calm the situation at the underground facility. Making sure to completely destroy all evidence and trace of it, and handing the rest of the information over to the specific authorities.

I can't believe he had that entire facility under there the entire time.

He abandoned the others, and left with his closet people, and Henry nod they.

I really hope they're okay. Please be okay.

I walk into the meeting room, Carlisle standing to the side talking to my parents.

Heidi and the other two guards assigned to Jewel, stood a far off, talking to Aro. It didn't look like they were talking but you could see that they were.

James surprisingly is doing okay. But even then, Carlisle is keeping a close eye on him for safety precautions.

Ms. D and the others were checked over by the healers here, and after some well needed food, I can say they are doing well.

Esme sat stood in the right hand corner. Bella, Edward and Luis with her. They have been trying to console her regarding Ness, letting her know that it wasn't her fault, but she has not stopped crying.

I walk over to Aiden and Mary in the small play area we made for them. Fredrick stood close by, with the other guard Carl. Rosalie with them.

I think Aiden can sense that something is wrong, but didn't know exactly what it was. I stoop down ruffling his hair.

"Stop mommy." He laughs.

"My big boy." He smiles his cute, chubby cheeks smile. Kissing his head I get up, walking over to sofa.

Wilma and John sitting opposite of me.
"Finally sleeping?" He nods, caressing her head. She could not sleep at all yesterday, worrying for Winnie.

John had to call home, and let them know that they are safe, and that it seems, they have spies living within the town.

He issued for a town wide census to be made, and that no one is to leave or enter until they resolve things.

How am I, You ask?

The final string away, before the rope snaps. They told us of all that happened to them while they were there. What they did to Henry, what his guards said. How I'm the end goal.

He's doing all of this so that he can get to me. Hurting those I care about.

Promise me you won't fight it alone Gwen.