Chapter 14

(A/N: I don't own any of these pictures

(A/N: I don't own any of these pictures.)

Gwen's POV

"Officer I want to press charges against this hooligan!! How dare he hit my son,AGAIN!!"

"Press charges!!! I should be the one pressing charges against you and your disrespectful, no manners having, troublesome son!!" I shout, pointing at this good for nothing woman.

She lets out the most dramatic gasp and I should know dramatic when I see it.
"How dare you speak of my son like that!!! You good for nothing little girl!!"

"What did you call me?!" I go to advance her but an officer stands between us.

So I'm sure you're wondering what is going on here. We just had a birthday party Saturday gone. Everything was going good. Well I am currently at the police station for James and Henry because they got into a fight, with you guessed right...Wilson again.

Apparently after Wilson had finished his punishment and could practice with the team again, there was a lot of tension and quarreling on the field.

So today when Henry and James decided to go get something to eat before going home, Wilson and his two friends approached them and started causing trouble.

One thing lead to another, and Wilson thought it smart to underestimate Henry...again and punch him. The police was called, and now we're in the police station, and Wilson's foolish mother is trying to save her son's butt once again.

I am literally so close to setting her on fire.

"You heard what I said. You have been nothing but a bother since you and that pathetic brother and illegitimate son of yours, moved to Jashville. I don't even understand why they allowed you to move here in the first place. Where even is your son's father? I'm sure we all know the answer to that." She huffs, rolling her eyes and folding her arms.

I feel my whole demeanor darken.
I'll give you answer alright.

"You have some nerve Diana. How dare you talk to her like that!" The familiar smell of Carlisle's cologne fills my nose, as I feel him come to stand behind me.

"Breathe."

"What exactly is breathing Carlisle?" I tell him, in a low tone. My attention was fully drawn to the irritating woman, who continued arguing with Ms. D.
"I should set her a fire."

"No. You won't." He immediately turns me around to face him, drawing my attention to him. He puts his hand under my chin, lifting my head up to look at him.