Chapter 28

Early morning update

Enjoy🤗💕
-----

Gwen's Pov

"How dare you plan to propose without telling me!!!"

"Alice, Carlisle wanted it this way." Jasper tries to reassure her.

"You all knew. I was wondering why Jasper wouldn't let me go, but then I thought maybe he was just being cute. But then I got the vision, and the both of you were already gone."

"I promise I'll let you help me plan the wedding." I say, trying to calm her down.

"Okay." She says pouting. Jasper puts his hand around her waist,placing a kiss to her cheek. She looks to him giving him a small smile.

I turn to look back at Amun, scanning the new faces in the room. The striking blue eyes of a man, reminds me greatly of my own.

My gaze finally reaches my mother and I feel my heart skip a beat. After all these years, she's still so beautiful.

"Darla.." She whispers, tears falling from her eyes.

I honestly didn't know what to do. I've envisioned many times of how I would react if I ever saw her again, and now she stands before me and I can't even move.

" I know...I know you're probably mad with me-"

What is she-

"Why would I be mad at you mom? It's not like you planned to be away from me this long. Yes, I thought I would never see you again, but I would never me mad at you. I-I could never."

I feel a soft push on my back, and I look up at Carlisle, tears running down my face.
"Go to her love."

"I-I"

"Go love." Not needing any more prompts, like a little girl, I run over to my mommy. She tightly wraps her arms around me, the both of us sobbing.

"I missed you soo much. I'm sorry I disappeared like that, it was never my intention." She cries.

"I know."

Pulling away, we wipe away each others tears. Smiles on both of our faces.

"I have someone for you to meet. This is Marianna and Winston Quintel, your birth parents." She gestures to the couple.

"I-I, there was nothing else.."

"It's okay." I reassure her.
" Mom explained everything. I'm not mad at you."

"Can we- Can we hug you?" My father asks.
Leaving my mother's side, I walk up to them. They engulf me almost immediately, in a very warm hug. They both sigh softly, Im sure finding solace to finally have me in their arms.

Pulling away from them, my mother holds my face in her hands.

"You're absolutely beautiful." she whispers.