Chapter 6

*I don't own any of the pictures

*I don't own any of the pictures.*

Carlisle's POV

How?
This should not be possible.

I look to the others who stared back at me in shock and confusion. Emmett wastes no time before diving back in, the others following suit.

"Oh it seems I did really well huh."
Darling smiles as she watches the kids practically devour their food.

"I'm sorry Ms. Darling. It's just been very.. long since we've had food this delicious." I tell her, the others not even being able to talk. Just hummed.

"I'm sure it has been indeed. Well don't let me stop you, eat up." Gwen politely  smiles at me, when our eyes meet.

We made small talk around the able, getting to know each other. Gwen seemed to be a lot more relaxed now. Same with her brother, who has taken quite a liking to the boys. Especially Emmett.

When we were finished, we moved back over towards the living room, Ms. Darling excusing herself to the bathroom, while Henry decided to put on COD to play with the boys. Gwen is washing dishes in the kitchen, and I wanted to go and help her, but I just couldn't seem to find the courage. Which is not something I have had problem to do.

"Look out Henwry!!!" Aiden shouts so cutely, pointing at the screen. He's taken quite the liking to Rosalie, and I think a close bond has been created between them.

"Psst."
I look to Ms. D, as she comes to sit in her chair, to the side of me.

"Why don't you go help her with the dishes." She whispers to me. She points towards the kitchen, mouthing go to me.

Gwen's POV

Gwen's POV

Henry and Aiden seemed to be getting along quite well with the Cullens. And I most definitely have not missed how Aiden is sticking up under Rosalie.