Chapter 2

A/N: I'm going to make the bathouse have a little hotel part so they can stop there. So they'll be provided a room each.

Y/n's POV

You are now 17 years old and haven't fallen in love since. Your powers have improved, making them nearly as powerful as your mother's power.

You were brushing your hair in your room, humming a relaxing tune. It was quiet and peaceful, until your 20 year old sister decided to barge into your room.

You jumped up in fear before relaxing, knowing it was just your sister, who was crazy. She ran over to you with her usual bright smile and hugged you tightly,
" Little Sis! Guess what?! We're going to stop at something called Bathhouse. It's got great reviews and we're going to go for a month! Isn't that exciting,"

You chuckled at her excitement,
" Sure, but don't we have multiple bathrooms in this castle?"

She grinned,
" Sure, but what if I told you they cook a lot of food and desserts,"

Your eyes widened at the mention of food as your stomach growled at the thought. Yes, your a food lover, and can eat anything.

You hummed in interest,
" I'm interested! When do we go?"

She squealed happily as she began to brush your hair and do a style in it,
" We go tomorrow! So pack your things, I've already done mine,"

You sighed with a smile,
" Alright,"

She then ran out the room in excitement before closing your door behind her. You packed some clothes, your drawing pad and art set, toothbrush, a blanket, and some pads in case it's your time of the month, because you knew it will start soon.

You groaned before jumping onto your Queen sized bed, instantly relaxing into the thick duvet. Warmth surrounded you as you slowly began to fall into a deep slumber.

Meanwhile in the Bathhouse

Yababa was running around the building in panic and excitement,
" Everyone! Get to work, important guests are coming tomorrow! "

Lin sighed,
" Who's coming Yababa?"

She responded as everyone listened,
" The royal family of witches, the most powerful witches in the spirit world! Now hurry, I can't disappoint them!"

Everyone gasped in shock as they soon began to panic, running around and doing their chores. They've never had someone come over who is that powerful, they felt shivers run down their spine at the thought of someone even more powerful than Yababa.

In the shadows, a certain boy was leant against the wall with his arms crossed. He hummed in interest at the news of the royal witches coming over.

Haku sighed,
" Tomorrow is going to be a long day,"

Back at the castle

You woke up to the sunlight tickling your skin, causing you to wake up. You let out an aggravated sigh as you buried yourself deeper into the duvet, not wanting to get out of bed.

That was until your crazy sister barged into the room with excitement. She jumped onto your bed and began shaking you like crazy to wake you up.

You looked at her with an unamused expression,
" What do you want? I'm trying to sleep,"

She squealed,
" Today is the day we go the bathhouse! C'mon! "

You sighed,
" I don't give two shits, at least let me wake up,"

She got off the bed and giggled before walking out,
" Alright, but hurry up, Mother will get impatient,"

You let out an irritated sigh before dragging yourself out of bed, literally. You brushed you hair before placing a black dress/suit on. You grabbed your backpack before walking downstairs to the living room, where everyone usually is in the morning.

The couches were a dark grey colour with black pillows. The floor tiles were a dark grey with a black rug over, and on top laid a black marble coffee table.

Your Mother was sat on the couch with her legs crossed and back straight. Her long wavy hair was curled perfectly over her shoulders with her black dress surrounding her slightly. She sipped her cup of tea before placing it on the table.

Your father was at beside her, reading a book, with Juliette sat on a bean bag, brushing her hair with happiness. When is she never happy?

You sat on the stool beside the coffee table before taking a cookie from the plate. You smiled,
" Morning Mother, Father, I've heard we're going to somewhere called a bathhouse?"

Morgana hummed in response as she placed her cup of tea down,
" That is correct, It's got good reviews, so I decided to take a little vacation. We'll each have our own room to sleep in with our own personal maid, and a butler for Stephan of course,"

You nodded as you drank a cup of your favourite drink before munching on a muffin.

Morgana sighed dramatically,
" Y/n dear, use your power to make my maid add some chocolate powder into my latte, "

You nodded before walked up to the maid, who was currently cleaning, and whispered in her ear,
" I heard a rumour you added chocolate powder into Queen Morgana's latte,"

What looked like ripples in the water came out of your mouth and into the Maid's ear. Her eyes turned pure white as she walked out of the room, doing what she was commanded.

Morgana laughed,
" I really do find that power quite amusing,"

Stephan nodded in agreement as he sipped his coffee, the sun beginning to shine through the window, lighting the place up a bit.

The maid came in, her eyes still as white as a dove, she sprinkled the chocolate powder on the latte before her eyes went back to its normal colour. Once the person has done what I ask, they return back to normal.

She was used to this since my Mother tells me to use my power whenever she's impatient, or because she loves seeing my power in action.

The maid walked away casually and went back to the kitchen to finish her job. Stephan chuckled,
" Let's get going, "