Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

You watched as he let out an irritated sigh,
" I can't do this anymore, "

You were confused until you gasped as his lips smashed against yours. He held one hand on your cheek and the other on your waist. His lips were soft and warm as he kissed you with love.

He pulled away with crimson cheeks,
" I've liked you Y/n, since the moment we met. You're the most beautiful and loving person I've ever met. There's no one else in this world who I wouldn't love besides you,"

You blushed at his confession before giggling,
" I like you to, Haku,"

He smiled brightly as he pulled you into another kiss with his arms wrapped around your waist. He pulled you closer as he kissed you with love and passion.

After a few minutes, you both pulled away to catch your breath from the make out. You ignored the sharp pain in your chest, and you recognised the pain has gotten stronger from the last ones. The spell will be finished soon, and you knew it.

He chuckled as he moved a piece of your hair out of your face and tucked it behind my ear,
" Will you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled warmly,
" Of course,"

He smiled with happiness and you did the same. This feeling will never get old, as for the terrible pain in your chest, that got old ages ago.

You both looked at the window to see the sun slowly setting, making you even happier knowing it's bedtime, meaning you get your sleep! Haku chuckled at your reaction to the sunset and watched as you ran to your pyjamas and ran into the bathroom.

You put your pyjamas on and brushed your teeth before coming out of the bathroom and laying in your futon. You look up at Haku, who was going to go on the couch, and sighed,
" You can come and sleep beside me if you want? It gets cold at night and the couch isn't the best place to sleep,"

He nodded before walking over beside you and snuggling into the futon, causing you to giggle. You turned on your fairy lights that illuminated in the night, since you're afraid of the dark.

You whispered,
" Goodnight Haku,"

" Goodnight,"

You smiled before turning, making your back face him. Your eyes felt heavy as you felt a strong arm wrap around your waist and someone snuggle into your back. You knew it was Haku, but you left him since it was quite comfortable.

You both fell asleep with a smile on your face, but it lasted as the pain in your heart finally faded away, knowing that if you continue this, you'll be dead by 2 - 3 weeks.

The thought caused you to turn around and snuggle into his warm chest his arm wrapped around you. He kissed your forehead before placing his chin on top of your head and you both fell asleep instantly.

————————————————————————

You woke up to the sun shining on your face, causing you to open your eyes, quite irritated that your sleep time is over. You looked next to you to see Haku sleeping cutely, his face was buried into your shoulder with his arms around your arm, cuddling it like a teddy bear.

You giggled quietly at his cuteness as you moved a strand of hair out of his face. He moved slightly before opening his emerald eyes, causing you to chuckle.

He smiled,
" Morning,"

" morning,"

You kissed his cheek before stretching and getting up, much to your disappointment. You got ready and sighed as you sat on the couch. Haku got out of the futon and sat beside you with his arm over your shoulder. You snuggled into his chest, which is not helping how tired you are.

He commented,
" I guess you're not a morning person, are you?"

You shook your head,
" Nope, hate them, despise them, they always interrupt my sleep,"

He chuckled at your commented, both of you not knowing what's on its way.

————————————————————————

Hiroshi POV:

I gritted my teeth in anger at the thought of that boy near Y/n. Anger rose inside of  me as I walked through the long hallways of Azula's manor.

Azula was Y/n's aunty, but she doesn't know about her. She doesn't know the story behind her either, that's why Azula has a scar on her cheeks. It's from her cheek to her chin.

Jealousy burnt through my chest as I clenched my fists. For years I've been under Azula's command and protection, for Y/n. I've been waiting for years to see her and only to get this result. To see her with someone else! It angers me to the core. There was only one solution that Azula taught me. If something annoys you and is in your way.

Eliminate them.

I walked into her office, already knowing she's going to have a bitch fit for not completing my mission, but I already have some news for her that could settle that. I hope.

As soon I walked in, a glass vase was thrown at me, If I didn't move my head, it would have hit me. I sighed, knowing it's going to be hard to calm her down.

She glared at me,
" You didn't kill her you imbecile! "

I sat down on the chair in front of her desk before grinning,
" I didn't kill her, but I found her weakness. You taught me to always go for the heart and feelings of the enemy,"

I looked at her, wanting her to say I could continue. Her frown disappeared as her expression showed interest,
" Continue,"

I chuckled,
" She has someone close to her, and I'm guessing they're more than friends. He's called Haku, I sensed the aura around them both, they love each other",

She smirked,
" Brilliant, I finally know how to defeat her, but since what happened to you, I doubt my sister would let her love again, was there anything different about her?"

I thought for a moment before I spotted something in my memory. I nodded,
" Yeah, she had a spell inside her and it was placed on her heart, I don't know why though,"

Azula chuckled as she lit her cigar, the flame looking like a small sun,
" It seems like my dear sister put the ' Love or die ' spell, what's even more unfortunate is that it's been activated,"

I looked at her confused,
" What do you mean?"

" The more you fall deeper into love the more it breaks your heart. The only cure is to taste the blood of the one your love, but she doesn't know that, and it will stay that way,"

My heart cracked at the news, I didn't want her to die. I couldn't let it happen, but it's Axula's order. For once, will I have to break her rules?