Chapter 12

Y/n's POV:

You was sat on the couch with tear stained cheeks, looking at your hair. Your normal H/C is slowly turning black/white. You gulped nervously as you looked at the marks on your chest. They've grown slightly and have become even darker than before.

Glancing at the photo of Haku kissing that girl, you felt betrayal and pain, agonising pain. You heard Haku land on the balcony before turning into his dragon form.

He spoke,
" Hey babe, I'm home from Yababa's mission, and guess what? Yababa let me have a few days off so we can spend the next few days together -"

He stopped talking once he saw your broken form. He was about to ask you what's wrong but you handed him the picture with anger and sadness. That's the worst mixture of emotions.

As you got up you fell to the floor from pain and weakness, the spell is affecting you badly, especially with your physical strength. Haku caught you as you fell to the ground, his gaze filled with concern and guilt.

Haku asked,
" Y/n! What's going on? "

You sobbed as tears formed in the corner of your eyes,
" You kissed someone else, you loved someone else. Now tell me, do you still love them?"

He gulped nervously as he looked down in shame, he didn't love Chihiro, he managed to stop. Then everything changed when you came into his life. He started to love you and catch feelings for you.

You took the answer the wrong way and nodded, trying to accept the answer,
" Whoever this girl is, you clearly love her more than me. So tell me Haku, what's the point of being in a relationship,"

He began to sob,
" Y-Y/n, please listen, that was years ago, I-I would never break your heart. I love you to much,"

Your tears were now like waterfalls as you shook your head,
" How do I know your not lying? How do I know that this relationship was fake the entire time?"

He stepped closer to you and cupped your cheeks,
" use your powers on me, see if I'm lying, because I'm not,"

Your hands glowed a bright red as you placed them on his temples and instantly feeling what he felt. He felt sadness towards the fact you took it the wrong way, and love towards you. Love so powerful it could break anything.

You gasped as you fell backwards into his arms, your hair turning more white/black. You chuckled weakly,
" I guess you were telling the truth, I'm sorry for not believing you. The truth is, I'm dying Haku. My mother placed a spell on me when I was young, and it activated when I fell in love with you, I'm sorry,"

His sobbing became louder as he clung onto you like his life depended on it. He watched as your hair turned to a different colour and your bright E/C were fading from colour. He picked you up bridal style,
" I've got to get you to Zahiba, she'll know what to do,"

He transformed into his dragon form and flew towards Zahiba as fast as he could. He felt your form grow cold every second, making his worry increase.

He landed in front of her cottage and transformed back into his human form before picking you up bridal style and rushing towards her cottage. She was stood outside the lawn, since she could sense Haku's worry and concern for the girl.

She signalled them to come in and he did with great speed. Haku placed you on the bed as Zahiba looked at your weak form.

After some expecting, she grabbed a book from the bookshelf and began to speed read through the pages. Before stopping at a spell called ' love or die'.

She exclaimed,
" There is a cure, but we've got to hurry. You have to feed her some of your blood, since it says the victim has to consume their lovers blood,"

Haku nodded, not arguing if it's the only way to save you. He grabbed a knife from the kitchen and slit his palm, before blood began to pour like a river. He winced at the pain as he placed it above your lips, letting it slowly enter your mouth and down your throat.

He waited for any sign of life coming back to you after holding out his bloody hand over your mouth for a minute. He gulped nervously as Zahiba began to bandage his wounded hand, his gaze never leaving your form.

He whispered,
" Please don't leave me, I need you,"

After a few minutes, he watched as your hair turned back to its normal colour and the mark on your chest disappearing. You shot up, gasping for air as you looked around in confusion.

You was tackled into a tight hug, causing you to fall back down on the bed. You looked down to see a sobbing Haku, clinging onto you like a kuala. You hugged back as you realised your body felt lighter and the pain in your chest went.

Haku sobbed,
" I-I thought I'd lost you,"

You giggled as you kissed his cheek,
" I'd never leave you, but if you cheat on me or anything, then no promises,"

He chuckled as he hugged you tightly, never wanting to let go. You remembered Hiroshi mentioning your auntie, causing you to sigh. She's never been good with the family. She was always jealous of your mother's power and wanted the crown of the witches, but failed everyone.

She was so close to getting it, until you came along. You destroyed her plans at becoming queen, which made her despise you. She hated you with all her heart.

You looked at Zahiba,
" Thank you for helping me, my auntie was up to this since she wants revenge, there's only one way to end this madness, and it's to kill her,"