Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

Its been a few months since I've been cured from your Mother's spell. It took her a while to accept Haku, but she got there eventually. You and Haku have been closer than ever, but you left the bathhouse a week after the incident.

Haku came into your room at the palace everyday as you spent every day and every night together. You loved that you could love him without being hurt or cursed by some unknown spell.

You was brushing your hair that has grown quite a lot over the months, it was now down to your hips. A strong pair of arms wrapped around you from behind, causing you to jump a little before giggling as you lent into his touch.

Haku kissed your temple,
" What are you doing?"

You smiled and turned around to face him,
" I was brushing my hair,"

He chuckled and pecked your lips before pulling you into a side hug with his arm on your shoulder. He kissed your temple as you leaned into his touch, snuggling into his chest.

Ever since the incident a few months back, he's been very clingy and hates it when you're out of his site. If you're out of his sight for to long, he begins to panic and would soon lead to a panic attack.

A knock was heard at your bedroom door before your sister came into the room. She ran over to you with excitement and exclaimed,
" Y/n! Have you heard the news? A human girl has come back and is currently at Yababa's bathouse. I think her name is Chihiro,"

You froze in place at the name, as did Haku. His heart raced at the thought of her being here, not from excitement or love, but from the fact that he could lose you.

He tightened his grip around you as you felt a burning jealousy inside of you. You scoffed and closed your eyes,
" Like I care, she's just a useless human, there's nothing special about her,"

Veronica hummed in response,
" True, but mother wants to meet her to see what the big deal is, and she wants you to study humans so you can go the human world and do a mission for her,"

You groaned in response and got up from Haku's hold and placed a headband in your hair, leaving it down.

You asked,
" What time? "

" In half an hour,"

You nodded before she walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Haku came up behind you and hugged you tight, placing his chin on your shoulder.

He spoke,
" I know what you're thinking, I'm not going to leave or cheat on you. I love you and always will,"

You smiled at his statement but didn't burn down the jealousy and anger in your chest. You kissed his cheek,
" Thank you, besides I wouldn't want her to steal you from me, I'm quite a Yandere when it comes to relationships,"

He chuckled,
" Which is entertaining,"

You rolled your eyes playfully as you and Haku waited until the time is right. Half an hour later, it was ready to go as you interlocked your hands with his. He smiled at you, trying to hide the anxiety flooding his emotions, but he was terrible at hiding it. You squeezed his hand, trying to give him a sign of comfort which worked.

You walked outside, hand in hand, as you stepped into the floating carriage with the rest of the family. Haku sat beside you before you rested for head on his shoulder. He smiled as he rubbed your hand with his thumb, making your eyes go heavy from his soft touch.

Your Dad chuckled at the sigh and whispered to your mother,
" They're great together, I sense he's better than Hiroshi,"

Your mother hummed in agreement as she watched Haku slowly make you fall asleep. She believed that Haku was greater than Hiroshi, because he couldn't ever make you fall asleep or smile as happy as Y/n did back then. She had this gut feeling that you and Haku were soulmates, mates who were bonded to find each other.

She asked, her eyes narrowing slightly at Haku's
" What do you think about my daughter?"

Haku was surprised by the question before looking down at your sleeping form, a smile formed on his face at the sight of you peacefully sleeping.

He exclaimed,
" She's a beautiful, kind and caring person. There's no one in the world who could replace her, not even Chihiro. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have someone like her. If it's okay with you, I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her,"

Morgana hummed in response as she inspected Haku's expression, trying to find if he's lying or not, but he isn't. She chuckled, amused by his response,
" You can, I accept you as my daughter's boyfriend. If you break her heart, I'll break yours by making it slow and painful,"

He gulped nervously as he nodded,
" I'll never do such a thing"

15 minutes later, the carriage arrived at the entrance of the bathouse, causing Haku to wake you up. You opened your E/C orbs and got up, with the help of Haku since you were still half asleep. Last time you didn't have his support, you forgot how to walk and fell over.

You finally woke up as your walked across the bridge, hand in hand. You looked at a girl around your age standing across the bridge talking to Lin.

She had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. Her body was like an hourglass with small breasts. She had her hair down and wore blue jeans with a long sleeved white top.

That's when it hit you like a wave, not noticing your eyes flashing from E/C to red slightly at the sight of her. Haku's grip tightened slightly on your hand as he gasped quietly at the sight of her, not from love but from anxiety, anxiety that he'd lose you from her since she thinks he still loves her from a few years ago.

It was Chihiro.