Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

You giggled,
" Please just call me Y/n, the formalities aren't necessary, "

He nodded as we continued walking down the streets. You both talked together and had a great time, he even bought you some food!

You were looking at the floor when you heard him sigh,
" We best get back, Yubaba will be wondering where I am and your Mother will be wondering where you are,"

You nodded in agreement,
" I'll teleport us,"

He was surprised at first but nodded, knowing that he can trust you. You interlocked hands, his hands were warm and soft. You teleported and ended up at the entrance of the bathouse.

He shivered,
" I'm going to have to get used to that kind of transport,"

You giggled before letting go of his hand, you saw Juliette and stated,
" Im going to have to go, I hope to see you around,"

He nodded,
" You too,"

You then walked inside and headed towards your room, you noticed Lin was struggling holding all the washing, and knew it was going to fall because the pile is taller than her.

A see through glow appeared around your hands as you created a ball of it. You threw it at the pile of clothing, making the red glow surround the clothes, before it all began to float on its own.

The red glow faded from your hands, but still remained on the floating pile of clothes. You ran over to Lin,
" Are you alright? You nearly dropped your washing,"

She nodded with a kind smile,
" Thanks for helping, the washing is a nightmare, "

You requested,
" I could help if you like? "

She responded,
" That's okay, your a guest, guest shouldn't work, "

You sighed,
" Alright, but at least let me help you carry this to wherever your taking it too,"

Then an idea came into your mind. You smiled at the thought before giggling,
" Lin, tell me which clothes goes in which room,"

She looked confused before telling you which is the t shirt on the top of the pile. You grabbed it teleported to the room, and teleported back.

She gasped in shock before regaining her composure,
" You can teleport, that's a first,"

You exclaimed,
" I can help you by teleporting, the washing would be done in less than 5 minutes,"

She sighed before nodding in agreement. She really didn't want you to help since she'll feel bad, but she could sense the kindness and enthusiasm radiating off you, so you agreed.

You teleported to each of the room numbers and placed their clothes on their futons before teleporting back to Lin.

After 5 minutes, the massive pile of washing was no longer there. Lin released a sigh of relief before side hugging you,
" Thank you, that helped me a lot, now I only have 2 more chores to do then I can finally rest,"

You giggled and patted her head,
" Anything for a friend,"

She waved goodbye as she disappeared around the corner. Juliette came out of nowhere, literally, and pulled you into a tight hug with happiness, which she does every time she sees you.

She squealed,
" I see your making friends! That's good news, and what about that boy, he's cute and definitely your type. I wonder -"

You interrupted her,
" I know it's news, but stop with the love talk. You know I can't fall in love, unless you want the ashes of your sister,"

She sighed and let go, her happy demeanour gone. She held your hands and gave you a sympathetic look,
" I know it's rough having that spell on you, mother needs to understand that you can't control love, especially when it comes to true love. One day, you'll find the perfect guy and will fall in love, which is great, but also my greatest fear,"

You saw her tear up a bit but pulled her into a tight hug, even if she's slightly taller than you,
" I'll be fine, I'll be careful, I promise. When I do fall in love, I'll tell you,"

She nodded before wiping her tears and walking away with a slight smile. You walked down the hallways of the building, deep in thought. To be honest, you was afraid of falling love. What happened when you were younger, with Hiroshi, that broke your heart.

Now you have a spell casted on your heart, and you've tried everything to break it, but nothing works.

You let out a sigh as you closed your bedroom door behind you, before collapsing on the soft couch.

You mumbled,
" Sometimes I just wanna sleep for eternity, sometimes? All the time,"

A knock was heard at your balcony door, causing you to look up. Haku was there with scratches on him and a deep cut on his shoulder.

You gasped in shock before running over to him. Opening the door, you caught him as he fell from exhaustion.

" What the hell happened to you?"

You picked him up bridal style, since you have quite the lack of strength, and carried him over to the couch.

You placed him on it before running to get the aid kit that was placed in the corner of the cubhoard.

You knelt down beside him and began treating his wounds. Since his top is quite baggy, you didn't have to take it off. He winced as you placed some antibiotic on the wound.

You sighed,
" Your going to explain why you have these cuts,"

He nodded as you began to place plasters on his cuts, which where placed on his neck, arms and cheek.

Now for the big cut that went from his collar bone to his shoulder. You looked at him,
" This cut would turn to a scar, but my powers will heal it quicker, meaning a scar won't remain. So please don't panic, it won't hurt,"

He nodded as a bright red light emerged from your palm

He nodded as a bright red light emerged from your palm. You placed the light on his wound before the wound began to slowly heal. The end  of each wound sealed together after a few minutes, leaving you to clean the remaining blood.

You cleaned up and placed a pillow behind his head,
" Get some sleep, then you tell me what happened,"