Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

Her mouth dropped. Literally. Then she started jumping around in excitement, which reminded you of your sister.

She squealed,
" Oh my goodness! That's so cute! I knew this would happen anytime soon, from how close you two are I know you'll be a couple soon,"

" she's close to who?"

You snapped your attention to your balcony, where Haku stood. You could radiate the sense of jealousy coming from him, which was strange. Was he jealous of this Unkown person when it doesn't even know it's him?

You cleared your throat,
" Nothink Haku, it's just some guy,"

Lin held a grin,
" I'll leave you two alone,"

You mentally cursed at her before she exiting the room, closing the door behind her. Haku walked over to you and sat where Lin sat.

He was about to say something but noticed your tear stained cheeks. He cupped your cheek and wiped a remaining tear, causing you to blush.

He asked,
" Have you been crying?"

You stuttered,
" N-No, "

He rolled his eyes, not taking your lie before cupping both of your cheeks,
" Why are you lying to me? and who is this guy you and Lin were on about?"

Jealousy filled his voice as you tried to avoid eye contact. He asked
" Is there something your not telling me?"

You gulped nervously as you were pulled closer to him, causing you to gasp in surprise. His arm was wrapped around your waist, securing his hold around you.

You blushed, which didn't go unnoticed by Haku. He felt this Unknown jealousy inside him, and this feeling was desperate to keep you.

You yawned, tired of crying and tired from using your powers every now and then. Haku noticed and sighed,
" Your tired, you need sleep, "

You was about to refuse but he pulled you deeper into his chest. Your face turned crimson red as he began stroking your hair gently, which made your eyes feel heavier and heavier.

He wrapped his arms around you before kissing your head, which you didn't spit unnoticed. You tried to refuse the sleep, but he just kept on tightening his grip.

You sighed in defeat before falling into the slumber, finding him comfortable and relaxing.

————————————————————————

The next day, you woke up to feel like your in a cloud. You have never been this comfortable and warm, so you decided to snuggle closer to the warmth and comfiness, not knowing it was Haku.

He smiled at your sleeping form on top of him, you looked so peaceful and happy, it made his heart warm up with happiness. A slight blush tinted his cheeks as he buried his face in her hair, loving the scent of strawberries radiating from it.

His eyes felt heavy as he slowly drifted back into a slumber, his grip never loosening.

After a few more hours of sleep, Haku was the first to wake up, only to see you clinging onto his form with your head buried in his chest. He chuckled, knowing how much you love sleep and never liked to be woke up.

So he waited, he waited for you to wake up as he slowly played with tips of your hair. It felt like a tickle in your sleep, so you smiled slightly without realising.

He chuckled at your reaction before kissing your forehead and whispering,
" What are you doing to me?"

A few minutes later, you woke up only to see your lying on top off Haku, and snuggling into his chest like a baby. You blushed before getting up as fast as possible,
" I'm sorry! I didn't know,"

He chuckled with a smile, that seemed more like a smirk,
" It's alright, you looked comfortable so I didn't want to wake you,"

You nodded before grabbing your clothes and heading for the bathroom to get changed. You got dressed in the bathroom before brushing your hair and teeth.

After a few minutes of getting ready, you came out of the bathroom to see Haku looking through my drawing pad, and admiring the drawing of the dragon I saw a few weeks ago.

You had to admit you were quite embarrassed about him looking at your drawings. You've never told anyone about your drawing talent except your family. It's not like there is anyone to tell anyways.

You sat beside him as he kept staring at the drawing before you commented,
" I saw the dragon a few hours after I moved here, he was in the sky and I had the urge to draw him,"

He nodded as he chuckled,
" What would you do if you met this dragon again?"

You shrugged with a smile,
" I don't know, maybe it could give me the experience of how it's like to fly,"

He smiled slightly before walking up to the balcony, much to your confusion. You followed him with a confused expression,
" Haku? What are you doing?"

He only chuckled I'm response as he stood on the balcony. His arms side by side and long hair flowing through the cold breeze. His green eyes showed excitement and mischief, making you even more confused.

You watched as a giant amount of wind blew into your face, causing your hair to fly everywhere. You opened your eyes to see the same dragon you drew in your book.

You gasped in realisation,
" Your the dragon I saw! "